Software Engineer2018 - PRESENTPATH Administrators (via Toptal)
Technologies: Azure, Identity Server, Web API, Entity Framework Core, ASP.NET Core, C#
- Did back-end and Web API (ASP.NET core) development for a benefits management system.
- Worked on the new product features design (wireframes and mockups).
- Did DevOps: hosting and CI/CD on Azure, Azure Blob storage, SQL database, and more.
Software Engineer2017 - 2018Nomiku (via Toptal)
Technologies: Apollo, Graphcool, GraphQL, Serverless, Node.js, Material-UI, Redux-saga, Redux, Expo, React Native, DOM, React
- Did mobile and front-end development using React, GraphQL, GraphCool, Redux-saga, React Native, and Expo.
- Worked on back-end development using Node.js, Serverless, and AWS Lambda.
- Did integrations with Auth0, Mailchimp, Sentry, and Twilio.
Software Engineer2017 - 2017Round Pegs (via Toptal)
Technologies: Azure, Builder, Microsoft Bot Framework, .NET, C#, CircleCI, Firebase, Quagga, Redux, React
- Did the development of an innovative solution for Clinical Analysis Laboratories—implemented a streamlined flow to collect patient examination information using barcodes and mobile solutions.
- Developed a bot assistant connected to Slack.
- Worked on hardware integration of a Zebra thermal label printer (ZPL and EPL layout) and barcode reader.
Software Engineer2015 - 2017EmpowerTech
- Used C#, ASP.NET MVC, Angular, and React for IoT and hardware integration projects.
- Developed a restaurant solution with hardware integration (thermal printer, weighing scaling, display monitor, and sound).
- Worked on IoT solutions and hardware integration: Raspberry Pi, ESP8266, Arduino, electronic components prototyping and wiring, and Qt/C++.
- Did Angular front-end development for Navut products (now NestReady https://www.nestready.ai/about).
Software Engineer | Business Analyst | Project Manager2011 - 2015STML IT Solutions/inDecks
Technologies: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SSAS, SSRS, SQL, SharePoint, Angular, ASP.NET MVC, C#
- Managed and was responsible for DPaschoal KDaPeça Electronic Auto-Parts Catalog. Technologies used included .NET, WPF, Oracle, SQL Server 2014, and SSIS.
- Worked on a CMS platform that used to interact with the medical community. The client was Sanofi Medical Services (Medicalservices.com.br/ ) made with the Umbraco CMS (.NET, C#, Razor, and more). Sanofi is one of the world's biggest pharmaceutical companies.
- Developed the DPaschoal "Find the Store" web app—where the clients can find the nearest DPaschoal Store (Dpaschoal.com.br/encontre-loja). Used SharePoint custom development and .NET web tool.
- Developed nine intranet portals for nine companies in the group. The client was Algar Intranets, the fifth-biggest telecom in Brazil (Algar.com.br) using SharePoint Online.
- Worked on Intranets, including some tools where the user can see his bills and interact with the solution. The client was Light Web Portal, a major energy company in Brazil (Light.com.br). Used: SharePoint intranet and the internet.
- Worked with clients such as: Microsoft, Brasoftware, Odebrecht, Vale, Fundação Vale, TV1, UOL, Movile, Ingresso Rápido, Liberty Seguros, BRQ, Light RJ, Algar, Telefonica/Vivo, CPTM, Sanofi, DPaschoal, Yamana Gold, Comgás, Azul Linhas Aéreas, TJSP, and Serasa.
Business Analyst | IT Project Manager2010 - 2011Ciatech E-Learning
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, Scrum
- Worked on a custom e-learning platform for big companies in Brazil.
- Performed business analysis, designed, and developed tools: course player (SCORM), chats, FAQ, forums, quizzes, Tests, Exams, and so on.
- Delivered solutions for large companies and startups in Brazil like Citibank, Odebrecht, Redecard, Cultural and Education Federal Government, Brasil Telecom/Oi, Magazine Luiza, Sorridents, Brooksfiled Inc, and many others.
BI Specialist | IT Project Manager2010 - 2010uCube Business Intelligence Solutions
Technologies: SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Integration, Reporting, SQL
- Did the development of custom business intelligence solutions.
- Developed the Touch BI Solution: a project where the users could explore company KPIs on a large touch display with animated controls (Youtube.com/watch?v=pazQxsXanA8).
- Involved with project management practices based on PMI and PMBook principles.
Software Engineer2007 - 2010Citibank Global Banking
- Did front-end and back-end development using Microsoft Stack (.NET, SQL SERVER, and more).
- Maintained internal legacy applications and management of projects and products used by the Global Banking division.
- Awarded the GDC-Global Banking Performance prize twice (in 2008 and 2009).
Software Developer2005 - 2007Spendvision.com (now Fraedom) - Auckland, New Zealand
Technologies: CSS, HTML, XSLT, XML, ASP.NET, .NET, C#
- Developed the spend management solution's new features.
- Researched and developed projects (gathered server usage metrics, fast database bulk loading with BizTalk, and interfaces with other systems).
Software Developer2004 - 2004Dell Computers | Global Development Center
Technologies: Hardware Load Balancing (HLD), ASP.NET, .NET, C#
- Planned and integrated a load balance hardware with the internal Salesforce solution.
- Helped the project manager with project plans, WBSs, schedules, creation of a risk plan, configuration management, and more.
- Did development using Microsoft Stack (C#, ASP.NET, MVC, and SQL).
Back-end Developer | Team Leader2000 - 2003Paradigma Business Solutions
Technologies: ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#
- Developed eCommerce and eProcurement solutions: auction, reverse auction, product showcase.
- Did the development of the first versions of the framework and architecture used for the Paradigma Web Business Center platform.
- Led the internal development team to integrate the internal product with an eCommerce solution from a company based in Portugal.
Developer1997 - 2000HBsis Informática (now Ambevtech)
Technologies: Visual Basic, GeneXus, PowerBuilder, Clipper, VB.NET
- Did software development using Microsoft Stack (Visual Basic 6, SQL Server) and PowerBuilder.
- Developed the first version of the helpdesk solution 0800net (now https://ellevo.com/).
- Designed and developed personalized BI reports.
Developer | Support1995 - 1997Gen SC Informática
Technologies: Visual FoxPro, Clipper, GeneXus
- Acted as technical support (helpdesk) for GeneXus developers.
- Did software development using GeneXus, Clipper, FoxPro for MS-DOS and Windows.
- Developed a real state solution using GeneXus.
Software Developer1994 - 1995Gestão Informática
Technologies: LINC 4GL, Clipper, Unix
- Worked on the development of new features for the company ERP solution.
- Developed using mainframe LINC language on Unix.
- Worked on my first professional software development position, back in 1994.