Anderson Luiz Ferrari
Verified Expert in Engineering
Anderson is a software engineer who's strongly committed to delivering the best solution for the problem. In his more than 20 years in the IT industry, he's worked in projects from custom web development, collaboration portals, e-learning platforms, ERP, CMS, project management tools, mobile apps, reporting, business intelligence platforms up to IoT projects. Anderson has an MBA in project management and holds a PMP and MCSD .NET certification.
Linux, MacOS, Windows, GitHub, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...product I've built was an IoT project to automate the restaurant weighing process.
PATH Administrators (via Toptal)
- Did back-end and Web API (ASP.NET core) development for a benefits management system.
- Worked on the new product features design (wireframes and mockups).
- Did DevOps: hosting and CI/CD on Azure, Azure Blob storage, SQL database, and more.
Nomiku (via Toptal)
- Did mobile and front-end development using React, GraphQL, GraphCool, Redux-saga, React Native, and Expo.
- Worked on back-end development using Node.js, Serverless, and AWS Lambda.
- Did integrations with Auth0, Mailchimp, Sentry, and Twilio.
Round Pegs (via Toptal)
- Did the development of an innovative solution for Clinical Analysis Laboratories—implemented a streamlined flow to collect patient examination information using barcodes and mobile solutions.
- Developed a bot assistant connected to Slack.
- Worked on hardware integration of a Zebra thermal label printer (ZPL and EPL layout) and barcode reader.
- Used C#, ASP.NET MVC, Angular, and React for IoT and hardware integration projects.
- Developed a restaurant solution with hardware integration (thermal printer, weighing scaling, display monitor, and sound).
- Worked on IoT solutions and hardware integration: Raspberry Pi, ESP8266, Arduino, electronic components prototyping and wiring, and Qt/C++.
- Did Angular front-end development for Navut products (now NestReady https://www.nestready.ai/about).
Software Engineer | Business Analyst | Project Manager
STML IT Solutions/inDecks
- Managed and was responsible for DPaschoal KDaPeça Electronic Auto-Parts Catalog. Technologies used included .NET, WPF, Oracle, SQL Server 2014, and SSIS.
- Worked on a CMS platform that used to interact with the medical community. The client was Sanofi Medical Services (Medicalservices.com.br/ ) made with the Umbraco CMS (.NET, C#, Razor, and more). Sanofi is one of the world's biggest pharmaceutical companies.
- Developed the DPaschoal "Find the Store" web app—where the clients can find the nearest DPaschoal Store (Dpaschoal.com.br/encontre-loja). Used SharePoint custom development and .NET web tool.
- Developed nine intranet portals for nine companies in the group. The client was Algar Intranets, the fifth-biggest telecom in Brazil (Algar.com.br) using SharePoint Online.
- Worked on Intranets, including some tools where the user can see his bills and interact with the solution. The client was Light Web Portal, a major energy company in Brazil (Light.com.br). Used: SharePoint intranet and the internet.
- Worked with clients such as: Microsoft, Brasoftware, Odebrecht, Vale, Fundação Vale, TV1, UOL, Movile, Ingresso Rápido, Liberty Seguros, BRQ, Light RJ, Algar, Telefonica/Vivo, CPTM, Sanofi, DPaschoal, Yamana Gold, Comgás, Azul Linhas Aéreas, TJSP, and Serasa.
Business Analyst | IT Project Manager
- Worked on a custom e-learning platform for big companies in Brazil.
- Performed business analysis, designed, and developed tools: course player (SCORM), chats, FAQ, forums, quizzes, Tests, Exams, and so on.
- Delivered solutions for large companies and startups in Brazil like Citibank, Odebrecht, Redecard, Cultural and Education Federal Government, Brasil Telecom/Oi, Magazine Luiza, Sorridents, Brooksfiled Inc, and many others.
BI Specialist | IT Project Manager
uCube Business Intelligence Solutions
- Did the development of custom business intelligence solutions.
- Developed the Touch BI Solution: a project where the users could explore company KPIs on a large touch display with animated controls (Youtube.com/watch?v=pazQxsXanA8).
- Involved with project management practices based on PMI and PMBook principles.
Citibank Global Banking
- Did front-end and back-end development using Microsoft Stack (.NET, SQL SERVER, and more).
- Maintained internal legacy applications and management of projects and products used by the Global Banking division.
- Awarded the GDC-Global Banking Performance prize twice (in 2008 and 2009).
Spendvision.com (now Fraedom) - Auckland, New Zealand
- Developed the spend management solution's new features.
- Researched and developed projects (gathered server usage metrics, fast database bulk loading with BizTalk, and interfaces with other systems).
Dell Computers | Global Development Center
- Planned and integrated a load balance hardware with the internal Salesforce solution.
- Helped the project manager with project plans, WBSs, schedules, creation of a risk plan, configuration management, and more.
- Did development using Microsoft Stack (C#, ASP.NET, MVC, and SQL).
Back-end Developer | Team Leader
Paradigma Business Solutions
- Developed eCommerce and eProcurement solutions: auction, reverse auction, product showcase.
- Did the development of the first versions of the framework and architecture used for the Paradigma Web Business Center platform.
- Led the internal development team to integrate the internal product with an eCommerce solution from a company based in Portugal.
HBsis Informática (now Ambevtech)
- Did software development using Microsoft Stack (Visual Basic 6, SQL Server) and PowerBuilder.
- Developed the first version of the helpdesk solution 0800net (now https://ellevo.com/).
- Designed and developed personalized BI reports.
Developer | Support
Gen SC Informática
- Acted as technical support (helpdesk) for GeneXus developers.
- Did software development using GeneXus, Clipper, FoxPro for MS-DOS and Windows.
- Developed a real state solution using GeneXus.
- Worked on the development of new features for the company ERP solution.
- Developed using mainframe LINC language on Unix.
- Worked on my first professional software development position, back in 1994.
DPaschoal Electronic Catalog (KDaPEÇA)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etjyCtX-wWE
Sanofi Medical Services Portal
Light Web Portal
Preparing Navut for TechStars Boston Femo-Fay
I helped them to launch the new version that was presented on the TechStars Boston Demo day (April-2016) and some other improvements after that.
My main role has been front-end/AngularJS development.
Improvements on Navut's Web Solution
ALM with VSTS Training
.NET Core, ASP.NET Core 2, Entity Framework Core, Angular, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, .NET, ASP.NET Web API, IdentityServer 4, ASP.NET Core MVC, .NET 5, ASP.NET Identity, Redux, ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, ASP.NET Web Forms, React Native, Blazor, Bootstrap, Bootstrap 3, Angular Material, Jest, OAuth 2, Razor, Razor Pages, Next.js, MUI (formerly Material UI), Cypress, Graphcool, YARN, Electron, Express.js, Entity, Blueprint, SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
Web API, React, Node.js, React Redux, Google Maps, REST APIs, .NET Hardware Interface, Fiscal Printer API (Daruma), Lodash, Vue, Vue 2, SignalR, WebRTC, D3.js, Twilio API, Google Maps API, Google Maps SDK, Azure Blob Storage API, Entity Framework, Azure Cognitive Services, Redux-Saga, Immutable.js, Underscore.js, HTML5 Web Workers, Google API
Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Project, Git, GitHub, JSX, Azure DevOps Services, Jira, Trello, Expo, Karma, Webpack, Roslyn, Kestrel, NPM, React Apollo, Emacs, Axure RP Pro, Visual Studio Online (VSO), Mailchimp, Redux Thunk, Sentry, AWS IAM, Expo.io, Auth0, Quagga, Language Understanding Intelligent Service (LUIS), Microsoft Power BI, Power Pivot, InfoPath, CircleCI, SSAS, You Only Look Once (YOLO), Microsoft Power Apps, Dapper
ETL, Agile, Continuous Delivery (CD), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Scrum, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Microservices, REST, Responsive, Unit Testing, Continuous Integration (CI), Incremental Development, API Architecture, Requirements Analysis, Microservices Architecture, Testing, Test-driven Development (TDD)
Microsoft, Telerik, Web, Azure, Firebase, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Docker, Android, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Heroku, Mobile, Linux, Windows, MacOS, Unix, Azure Service Fabric, Twilio, AWS Lambda, Microsoft Bot Framework, QlikView, Xamarin, SharePoint, Arduino
Azure SQL, Azure SQL Databases, Relational Databases, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Blobs, Database Modeling, Databases, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), NoSQL, MySQL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Cloud Services, PostgreSQL, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Redis, MongoDB
Project Management, Banking & Finance
Back-end, Full-stack, Data Modeling, API Integration, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD), PMI, Business Analysis, Business Requirements, Integration, Product Design, Project Management Professional (PMP), Software Engineering, Project Planning, Qlik, Front-end Development, eCommerce, APIs, Front-end, ETL Tools, Architecture, Technical Leadership, Systems Analysis, System Architecture Design, IT Systems Architecture, Leadership, Hardware/OS Communication, Real Estate, Financial Systems, Serverless, Software Architecture, Internet of Things (IoT), Requirements & Specifications, Communication, Hardware Integration, Identity Server, Lambda Functions, WebSockets, Microsoft Data Transformation Services (now SSIS), Responsive Design, Responsive UI, Angular Bootstrap, Material Design, PWA, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), MVP Design, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), SDKs, Startups, Startup Weekend, Lean Startups, Lean, QR Codes, Content Management Systems (CMS), i18n, System Architecture, System Requirements, Business Strategy, Azure Data Factory, GeneXus, Embedded Systems, Reporting, Hardware Load Balancing (HLD), LINC 4GL, DOM, Sagas, Styled-components, Apollo, Azure Virtual Machines, Apps, Chatbots, Bots, Service Workers, BizTalk, Project Design, Software Design, Commercial Banking, Barcode Library, Barcode Reader, Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), Interfacing Hardware Devices from a Browser, ML.NET, SharePoint PnP, Microsoft Graph API, Dataverse, Office 365
Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA) in Project Management (PMI)
FIAP | IT and Business School of São Paulo - São Paulo, Brazil
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
FURB | Regional University of Blumenau - Blumenau, SC, Brazil
Project Management Professional (PMP)®
PMI | Project Management Institute
MCSD.Net (Early Archiver): Microsoft Certified Solution Developer: Microsoft .Net
MCAD.Net - Microsoft Application Developer: Microsoft .Net
MCSD - Microsoft Certified Solution Developer: Visual Studio 6.0
MCP - Microsoft Certified Professional