Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTNomiku (via Toptal)
Technologies: React.js (React Dom, React Native, Expo, Redux, Redux-saga, Material UI), Node.js (Serverless), GraphQL (Graphcool, Apollo)
- Developed the front-end with React, GraphQL, GraphCool, Redux-saga, styled-components, and more.
- Worked on mobile development with React Native and EXPO.
- Developed the back-end with Node.js, Serverless, and AWS Lambda.
- Implemented integrations with Auth0, MailChimp, Sentry, and Twilio.
Software Engineer2017 - 2017Round Pegs (via Toptal)
Technologies: React.js, Redux, Quagga, Firebase, CircleCI, C#, .NET, Microsoft Bot Framework, Bot Builder, Azure
- Built an innovative solution for Clinical Analysis Laboratories—implemented a streamlined flow to collect patient examination information using barcodes and mobile solutions.
- Helped to build a bot assistant connected to Slack; at the end of the project.
- Handled the hardware integration of the Zebra thermal label printer (ZPL/EPL layout) and barcode reader.
Software Engineer2015 - 2017EmpowerTech
- Worked on projects ranging from C#, ASP.NET MVC, Angular, React.js to an IoT/hardware integration.
- Developed a front-end and back-end solution for a startup integrating restaurant weighing machines.
- Implemented bug-fixes and other development solutions for Ingresso Rápido (one of the larger ticketing companies in Brazil, ran by Movile)—helped with the new sales funnel, white label solution, and the migration to Azure.
- Worked on the front-end and Angular development for Navut.
Software Engineer | Business Analyst | Project Manager2011 - 2015STML IT Solutions
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Angular, SharePoint, SQL, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS
- Managed and was responsible for DPaschoal KDaPeça Electronic Auto-Parts Catalog. Technologies used: .NET, WPF, Oracle, SQL Server 2014, and SSIS.
- Built a CMS platform that they used to interact with the medical community. Client was Sanofi Medical Services (http://www.medicalservices.com.br/ ) made with the Umbraco CMS (.NET, C#, Razor, and more). Sanofi is one of the world's biggest pharmaceutical companies.
- Developed the DPaschoal "Find the Store" web app—where the clients can find the nearest DPaschoal Store (http://www.dpaschoal.com.br/encontre-loja). Used SharePoint custom development and .NET web tool.
- Developed 9 intranet portals for 9 companies in the group. Client was Algar Intranets, the fifth biggest telecom in Brazil (http://www.algar.com.br/); used SharePoint Online.
- Built the new version of an intranet and web portal, including some tools where the user can see his bills and interact with the solution. Client was Light Web Portal, a major energy company in Brazil (http://www.light.com.br/ ). Used: SharePoint intranet and Internet.
- Delivered dozens of software solutions for clients like: Microsoft, Brasoftware, Odebrecht, Vale, Fundação Vale, TV1, UOL, Movile, Ingresso Rápido, Liberty Seguros, BRQ, Light RJ, Algar, Telefonica/Vivo, CPTM, Sanofi, DPaschoal, Yamana Gold, Comgás, Azul Linhas Aéreas, TJSP, Serasa, and many others.
Business Analyst | IT Project Manager2010 - 2011Ciatech E-Learning
Technologies: Scrum, ASP.NET MVC
- Customized an e-learning platform.
- Performed business analysis, designed, and developed tools: course player (SCORM), chats, FAQ, forums, quizzes, Tests, Exams, and so on.
- Delivered solutions for large companies and startups in Brazil like Citibank, Odebrecht, Redecard, Cultural and Education Federal Government, Brasil Telecom/Oi, Magazine Luiza, Sorridents, Brooksfiled Inc, and many others.
BI Specialist | IT Project Manager2010 - 2010uCube Business Intelligence Solutions
Technologies: SQL, Integration Services, Analysis Server, Reporting Services
- Developed custom business intelligence solutions.
- Developed the TouchBI Solution. It was a project where the users could explore companies KPIs on a large touch display with animated controls (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pazQxsXanA8).
Software Engineer2007 - 2010Citibank Global Banking
- Worked on front-end and back-end .NET development.
- Maintained legacy applications.
- Managed projects and products used by the Global Banking division.
- Was awarded the GDC-Global Banking Performance prize twice in 2008 and 2009.
Software Developer2005 - 2007Spendvision.com | Fraedom (Auckland, New Zealand)
Technologies: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, XML, XSLT, HTML, CSS
- Worked on front-end and back-end development.
- Maintained the spend management solution.
- Conducted research and developed projects (gathering server usage metrics, fast database bulk loading with BizTalk, and interfaces with other systems).
Software Developer2004 - 2004Dell Computers | Global Development Center
Technologies: C#, .Net, ASP.NET, Load Balance Hardware
- Adapted a current solution that was used for the internal sales force to make use of load balance hardware.
- Helped with project plans, WBSs, schedules, creation of a risk plan, configuration management, and so on.
Back-End Developer | Team Leader2000 - 2003Paradigma Absolute E-Business
Technologies: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET
- Developed an eCommerce and e-procurement solutions: auction, reverse auction, product showcase, and so on.
- Developed the first versions of the framework/architecture used for the Paradigma Web Business Center platform.
Developer1997 - 2000HBsis Informática
Technologies: Visual Basic 5, VB.NET, Clipper, PowerBuilder, GeneXus
- Performed development and analysis.
- Aided the help desk, helped with reporting, and created accounting solutions.
Developer | Support1995 - 1997Gen SC Informática
Technologies: GeneXus, Clipper, FoxPro
- Involved in the development and help desk support for GeneXus developers.
Software Developer1994 - 1995Gestão Informática
Technologies: LINC 4GL (on Unix), Clipper
- Developed new features for the local ERP.
- Developed with Unix and the mainframe.