Full-stack Engineer2017 - PRESENTConsulting
Technologies: .NET Core, Angular, SQL Server, Entity Framework, Node
- Worked in an Agile environment.
- Architected microservices with a DDD approach and .NET core.
- Facilitated the CI/CD working environment through Jenkins and VSTS.
- Worked with various mini SPAs built with Angular.
Front-end Engineer2018 - 2018Printfection (via Toptal)
Technologies: Angular 6, Bootstrap
- Built out client-side eCommerce product search and order capabilities utilizing Angular.
- Developed a reusable service layer that was used to do all communication with the back-end API.
- Improved application architecture.
Full-stack Engineer2017 - 2018MindSHIFT (via Toptal)
Technologies: .NET, Angular, Bootstrap
- Built a multi-tenant internal front- and back-end web application that was used to manage internal users and machine resources.
- Interfaced with Active Directory via C#.
- Interfaced with Citrix via Powershell and C#.
- Based the UX on Bootstrap.
Full-stack Engineer2017 - 2017Politivest (via Toptal)
Technologies: .NET Core, Angular, SQL Server, Entity Framework, R
- Developed the front- and back-end of a web application that was used to take and process surveys.
- Developed the front-end in Angular using .NET Core templates.
- Architected the application from concept to reality.
- Cleaned and filtered large data files to be stored in SQL Server.
- Interfaced with R to do survey processing.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2016Capital Springboard (via Toptal)
Technologies: Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML, CSS, .NET
- Developed independently, mainly in jQuery, based on conversations with the client.
- Built user login and authorization features.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2016Vox (via Toptal)
- Worked as a team developer on different AngularJS applications.
- Worked with UX designers using InVision for collaboration.
- Created a front-end framework based on Foundation.
Independent Consultant2014 - 2015About Time Tech
Technologies: AngularJS, SignalR, ASP.NET WEB API and MVC, Entity Framework, Postgres
- Developed a large-scale single-page app mainly with AngularJS as a framework.
- Used code first and migrations with Postgres.
- Developed a middle tier mostly used to act as an endpoint to serve JSON via Web API.
- Built front-end package management and build tasks using Grunt and Bower.
- Created a large-scale SaaS application.
- Engaged in Agile workflow.
Senior .NET Consultant2013 - 2014Haymarket Media Group
- Developed and implemented all phases of web development for a CMS.
- Implemented REST using Web API.
- Implemented unit testing with MS Test and Jasmine.
- Utilized the C# driver for MongoDB to keep it synchronized with the SQL Server.
Senior .NET Consultant2013 - 2013Heidenreich Innovations
Technologies: C#, Winforms, XML
- Developed a licensing structure to allow for subscriptions.
- Refactored UI logic to create a more testable application.
- Built a file synchronization layer because the application had limited online access.
- Handled translation of the SQL Server into flat XML files.
Senior .NET Developer2012 - 2013Agency Strategies
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, jQuery, Entity Framework
- Involved in all layers of web development including front-end, back-end, and database.
- Implemented a testing framework.
- Designed a back-end database while the web service layer was being designed.
- Developed a repository layer for centralized database access.
- Streamlined the project into logical separation units, making the code more reusable.
Senior Software Developer2006 - 2012State Street
Technologies: C#, MySQL, WinForms, FIX, VBA, .NET Remoting
- Architected and developed an FX trading platform.
- Implemented an MVP UI design pattern.
- Handled fixes on the client-side implementation.
- Developed and maintained an Excel sheet for FX trading.
- Developed an implementation of a trading netting application.
- Utilized web services.
Software Developer2002 - 2006Graham Capital Management
Technologies: C#, Visual Basic.NET, ASP.NET, Active Reports, SQL Server PL/SQL
- Developed and implemented a profit and loss socket-based system.
- Created and maintained the company web/intranet presence.
- Developed a multi-threaded order management system.
- Created web services for a plugin to the company's PI system
- Created plugins from Excel for the PI system.
Applications Developer2000 - 2001Ameritrade
- Designed and implemented a scheduling intranet application used to manage company projects, issues, and site promotions.
- Developed a COM object and ASP pages that allow credit card access over the internet based on the VeriSign SDK.
- Created a reporting system for executive management, utilizing Crystal Reports, Site Server, ASP, and Visual Basic.
- Developed a company-wide intranet used for HR postings, project management, the reporting system, and bug listings.
- Assisted in developing a bug system to give developers and quality assurance people the ability to track bugs. Used ASP, Clear Quest, and SQL Server.
- Developed a company-wide intranet system used for HR postings, project management, the reporting system, and bug listings.
Web Developer1999 - 2000Thomson Newspapers
Technologies: ASP Classic, SQL Server, Windows Nt, IIS4, VBA, Photoshop
- Worked as an intranet webmaster.
- Implemented the look and feel.
- Administered SQL Server.
- Integrated an Excel application.
- Integrated data with Oracle cubes.