CTO, Founder2017 - PRESENTEureka
Technologies: Docker, NodeJS, Google Cloud, WebSockets, WebSSH
- Implemented a Docker-based architecture for scientific computations.
- Created a NodeJS back-end automating Google Cloud API interactions.
- Automated provisioning of multiple infrastructure-as-code environments.
- CircleCI and Travis Continous Integration and Continous Delivery pipelines.
Senior DevOps / Full-stack Developer / Security Specialist2016 - PRESENTMultiple Companies
Technologies: Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Ruby on Rails (RoR), CircleCI, Travis, GitLab, NodeJS, Capistrano
- Architected scalable and automated CD pipelines on major cloud providers.
- Served as full-stack developer and DevOps for several clients across the world.
- Automated pipelines using, among others, Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, Capistrano, NodeJS, Terraform, Ansible and Puppet.
- Performed ad-hoc penetration tests on Web Applications and Cloud Infrastructures.
Senior Security Consultant2015 - 2016Deloitte
Technologies: Burp Suite, Cobalt Strike, Powershell, Kali Linux, Responder, HashCat
- Served as Senior Penetration Tester for Banks, Multinationals, and other global scale customers.
- Oversaw large scale Red-Teaming operations involving Cyber, Physical, and Human factors.
- Performed security assessment of Web Applications, Mobile applications, Embedded devices, Infrastructures and Corporate Networks.
- Awarded CyberLympics champion 2015 in Washington D.C. with team Hack.ERS (https://cyberlympics.org/?team=hack-ers).
- Facilitated binary exploitation and exploit writing training.
Senior DevOps2014 - 2015Cloudreach
Technologies: Puppet, Chef, CloudFormation, AWS, Google Cloud, Rack, REST API
- Consultant for global scale customers.
- Migrated data centers serving hundreds of services.
- Architected and implemented complex secure, highly available, and scalable platforms using AWS.
- Developed of Rack-based Ruby RESTful metaprogrammed API.
DevOps Engineer2013 - 2014Atlassian
Technologies: Puppet, Nagios, Zabbix, J2EE, OpenVZ, Boto
- Managed >120.000 J2EE applications across >50.000 OpenVZ VMs in two DataCenters.
- Performed internal and external monitoring with Nagios and Zabbix.
- Automated operations across the board through self-designed pipelines and tools (Python, Ruby and Bash).
- Led full-scale deployments with Puppet.
System and Network Administrator / Software Developer2004 - 2013Multiple Companies
Technologies: Linux, Bash, MySQL, IIS, Apache, Nginx, Samba, BIND, FastCGI, Postfix, ClamAV, Amavis
- Installed and configured web services like PostgreSQL, MySQL, IIS, Apache, Nginx, Squid, Samba, Plone, Liferay.
- Designed and developed a system to manage marks and communication between teachers, parents and students.
- Served as IT Admin for LAN managing routing, web proxying, hosted mailboxes, spam filters, firewall.
- Maintained the following services for hosted domain: BIND, Postfix, Amavis, iptables.