Software Developer in Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Member since September 11, 2017
Andrea loves challenges and enjoys learning new concepts. He has more than ten years of experience in the IT field, and he has become an achieved expert in a variety of skills including DevOps, Offensive Security, Development, Startups, and Cryptocurrencies.
CTO, Founder2017 - PRESENTEureka
Technologies: Docker, NodeJS, Google Cloud, WebSockets, WebSSH
- Implemented a Docker-based architecture for scientific computations.
- Created a NodeJS back-end automating Google Cloud API interactions.
- Automated provisioning of multiple infrastructure-as-code environments.
- CircleCI and Travis Continous Integration and Continous Delivery pipelines.
Senior DevOps / Full-stack Developer / Security Specialist2016 - PRESENTMultiple Companies
Technologies: Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Ruby on Rails (RoR), CircleCI, Travis, GitLab, NodeJS, Capistrano
- Architected scalable and automated CD pipelines on major cloud providers.
- Served as full-stack developer and DevOps for several clients across the world.
- Automated pipelines using, among others, Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, Capistrano, NodeJS, Terraform, Ansible and Puppet.
- Performed ad-hoc penetration tests on Web Applications and Cloud Infrastructures.
Senior Security Consultant2015 - 2016Deloitte
Technologies: Burp Suite, Cobalt Strike, Powershell, Kali Linux, Responder, HashCat
- Served as Senior Penetration Tester for Banks, Multinationals, and other global scale customers.
- Oversaw large scale Red-Teaming operations involving Cyber, Physical, and Human factors.
- Performed security assessment of Web Applications, Mobile applications, Embedded devices, Infrastructures and Corporate Networks.
- Awarded CyberLympics champion 2015 in Washington D.C. with team Hack.ERS (https://cyberlympics.org/?team=hack-ers).
- Facilitated binary exploitation and exploit writing training.
Senior DevOps2014 - 2015Cloudreach
Technologies: Puppet, Chef, CloudFormation, AWS, Google Cloud, Rack, REST API
- Consultant for global scale customers.
- Migrated data centers serving hundreds of services.
- Architected and implemented complex secure, highly available, and scalable platforms using AWS.
- Developed of Rack-based Ruby RESTful metaprogrammed API.
DevOps Engineer2013 - 2014Atlassian
Technologies: Puppet, Nagios, Zabbix, J2EE, OpenVZ, Boto
- Managed >120.000 J2EE applications across >50.000 OpenVZ VMs in two DataCenters.
- Performed internal and external monitoring with Nagios and Zabbix.
- Automated operations across the board through self-designed pipelines and tools (Python, Ruby and Bash).
- Led full-scale deployments with Puppet.
System and Network Administrator / Software Developer2004 - 2013Multiple Companies
Technologies: Linux, Bash, MySQL, IIS, Apache, Nginx, Samba, BIND, FastCGI, Postfix, ClamAV, Amavis
- Installed and configured web services like PostgreSQL, MySQL, IIS, Apache, Nginx, Squid, Samba, Plone, Liferay.
- Designed and developed a system to manage marks and communication between teachers, parents and students.
- Served as IT Admin for LAN managing routing, web proxying, hosted mailboxes, spam filters, firewall.
- Maintained the following services for hosted domain: BIND, Postfix, Amavis, iptables.
- CarTalk, Inc. (Development)
Greatly reduced monthly cloud bill via infrastructure optimization and automation from scratch using Ansible.
- SQL 2nd Prize (Other amazing things)
Participated to an algorithmic SQL competition, obtaining the 2nd prize.
- CyberLympics Champion 2015 (Other amazing things)https://cyberlympics.org/?team=hack-ers
Hacking competition winner in Washington D.C. with team Hack.ERS.
ToolsGit, OpenVPN, iptables, Terminal, CircleCI, Travis CI, Apache, Nginx, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Vault, Chef, Jenkins
ParadigmsHIPAA Compliance, DevOps, Penetration Testing, Agile, REST
PlatformsCentOS, Slackware, Linux, Docker, Debian, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ubuntu, Unix, Red Hat Linux, Google Cloud Platform, DigitalOcean, BSD
OtherSystem Architecture, Scalability, LXC, Network Exploitation, Cybersecurity, CISSP, Unix Shell Scripting, System Administration, CTO, Reverse Engineering, Consul, Unix/Linux Virtualization, OpenVZ
FrameworksWindows PowerShell, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Express.js
- CISSP certificate in Cyber Security2016 - 2016(ISC)2 - Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Certified Solution Architect in Cloud Solutions2014 - 2014AWS - Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Advanced Searching certificate in Web Services2013 - 2013Google - Online
- Master of Science degree in Operating Systems and Networks2011 - 2013Universidad Politécnica de Valencia - Valencia, Spain
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering2008 - 2011Universidad Politécnica de Valencia - Valencia, Spain
- High School diploma in Humanities2003 - 2008Liceo Classico Giovanni Berchet - Milan, Italy