Software Engineer2022 - PRESENTJun Group
- Extracted the audience part of their Ruby on Rails ad server to a separate service built with Elixir and Phoenix.
- Scaled the capabilities of their audience to hold billions of targets while vastly improving both read and write performance.
- Built a user interface for managing audience and segment data in the audience service.
Software Engineer2021 - 2022Joint Academy
Technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails (RoR), TypeScript, Python, Go, PostgreSQL, React Native, React
- Built the back-end part of Groups, the company's initiative to offer online support groups for patients.
- Led the development of treatment switching, offering a better service for returning patients and ultimately increasing revenue.
- Worked on the company's introduction to the US market, adapting the application for US compliance and billing.
Software Engineer2019 - 2021Aline
- Laid the foundation for the front-end architecture.
- Built the core word processor with a custom layout engine, similarly to how Google Docs is implemented.
- Forked Slate and added a functionality that was not easily supported in the off-the-shelf version, such as pagination.
Architect2019 - 2019Touchtech
Technologies: Electron, Redux, React, TypeScript, PouchDB
- Architected and implemented an MVP for a specific touchscreen use case.
- Set the foundation for multiple areas of the project, such as the test suite and the Redux store.
- Wrote a DB abstraction layer between PouchDB and the application.
Architect2019 - 2019Outnorth
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), PostgreSQL, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Helped modernize the eCommerce platform for Outnorth, one of Northern Europe's leading sites for outdoor equipment. Besides working on the architecture and implementation of the new platform, Andreas also worked with the in-house development team to improve internal processes.
Acting CTO2017 - 2018WM3
- Led the development and improved the long-term vision for the product.
Architect2017 - 2017Undisclosed Trading Application
Technologies: Electron, Clojure
- Architected and led the implementation of an application for stock traders. The application was built to facilitate the execution of certain strategies on stock markets.
Developer2016 - 2017Articulate
- Led the implementation of checkout flows, from Articulate's website to integrations with Stripe and Salesforce, and everything in between.
Developer2015 - 2016Fortnox
- Designed, architected, and implemented a completely new product.
Developer2013 - 2014Fortnox
- Played a key role in modernizing the front-end architecture and implementing React for Fortnox, one of the leading business software providers in Sweden.
Team Lead2013 - 2013Kryapp
- Led a team for healthtech startup Kryapp. The work mostly consisted of building more features, such as a medical record system which passed a rigorous certification process.
Developer2013 - 2013Multiple Swedish Public Transport Companies
- Helped architect and implement a combined CMS and CRM for Swedish public transport companies. The systems developed are still daily used by hundreds of thousands of people.
Architect2012 - 2013WM3
- Helped architect the initial MVP.
Team Lead2012 - 2012Kryapp
- Led a team to build an MVP for a startup in healthtech. Besides leading a team of developers and designers, I was also responsible for initial architecture.
Developer2011 - 2012Boss Media
- Contributed to the development of customizable administrative panels for players.
Developer2011 - 2011Moveq
- Contributed to the development of geographical tracking and visualization of trucks, time management for drivers, and more.
Developer2009 - 2010Quickbutton
- Helped one of Europe's leading name tag manufacturers to digitalize and improve their workflows by building internal tools and systems.