Android Developer2017 - 2018Hubspot
Technologies: Kotlin, Swift, Dagger 2, RxJava, React Native
- Worked on a mobile version of HubSpot (inbound marketing and sales software), building features that compliment the desktop experience and bringing use cases that are most valuable for users on-the-go.
- Worked mostly on core and infrastructure for both Android and iOS app.
- Improved data layer, data retrieving, and caching (proprietary solutions and Room Persistance library).
- Improved performance and reliability, reported errors and metrics, and analyzed and created an automatic alert system.
- Improved testability and scalability, integrating the best dependency injection practices into the codebase (Android).
- Encouraged independence of different mobile teams, splitting the existing code base into different modules and repositories.
Android Developer2011 - 2015Softeq Development
Technologies: Java, C, C++, REST, Cocos2d-x, iBeacon
- Developed an iBeacon-enabled mobile app that notifies the user about currently available deals based on their location.
- Worked on a world-famous game conference app for fetching up-to-the-minute updates and activities planning.
- Modified Android standard apps to provide an auto-setup feature for a railway operator to its company-wide adopted tablets.
- Developed a video-processing app for a sports brand, cutting slow-motion video and overlaying a precise timestamp on each frame.
- Developed a secured money-management app.
- Worked on several Cocos2d-x games.
Mobile and Web Developer2009 - 2011Freelance
Technologies: J2ME, C#, .NET CF, Windows Mobile, PHP, HTML, Android
- Developed several J2ME games.
- Worked on several CMSs written in PHP.
- Developed a Twitter client for Android 1.6.
- Developed a ringtone-creator for Android that cut audio files of several formats frame-by-frame.
- Developed several card games for Android 1.6.
- Developed a tiny CAD app for Windows Mobile 6.1.