- Senior Software ArchitectNetpulse Inc.2014 - PRESENT
Technologies: Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, MySQL, Tomcat, AWS
- Owned the back-end side of the eFitness API/SaaS platform.
- Performed critical reviews of the back-end architecture and development process. Cooperated with and influenced top management. Prepared strategic action plans that are being gradually executed.
- Provided technical leadership to the team. Designed RESTful APIs. Wrote documentation and created diagrams. Estimated and planned projects. Wrote a lot of code myself, including handling releases, etc.
- Worked closely with the Product Management team to gradually evolve the domain model and develop end-to-end solutions. Designed multiple solutions for integration with various external services.
- Ran technical interviews for back-end engineers.
- Senior Hybris DeveloperDoosan Group2013 - 2014
- Worked on B2B return process in the dealer portal for construction equipment and machine tools.
- Handled technical analysis of the business requirements and application design; proactively discovered and resolved issues; advised other developers.
- Performed a test-driven implementation of service layer; implemented front-end; did refactoring.
- Researcher, Generalist, SociologistSelf-funded sabbatical2010 - 2013
Technologies: Google Apps Engine, Google Web Toolkit, Eclipse Platform
- Performed the inner exploration of self, values, purpose, and vocation.
- Investigated and studied works from different domains such as sociology, governance and management, globalization, economy, history, psychology, etc. Grew as a methodologist-generalist and built a holistic picture of the societal system and its challenges.
- Systemized and expressed my own ideas on resolution of these challenges. Built connections with other social entrepreneurs, researchers, and activists.
- Found the place in the sociocultural evolution for such paradigms as: Agile, Open Source, model-driven engineering, cloud computing, conceptual analysis and design, meta-mathematics, control theory, etc.
- Senior Software ArchitectSupplyOn AG2008 - 2010
Technologies: SAP J2EE Server, Oracle, Spring, Java EE, EJB, JPA, Hibernate, JackRabbit, JSF, RichFaces, Google Web Toolkit, quirksmode.org, ExtJS, Apache POI-HSSF, Excel
- Handled the overall architecture and security of the cross-company collaboration platform for automation of B2B commercial processes in the manufacturing industry (sourcing, purchasing, logistics, and quality).
- Developed all architectural documentation, communicated with third-party IT-security auditor EUROSEC. Received a very high grade from SupplyOn and EUROSEC.
- Authored multiple frameworks and generic solutions in such domains as configuration, security and ACL, diagnostics, dynamic objects, dnd design of forms and objects. Advised other developers extensively.
- Participated in the adoption of the Agile methodology. We built a Scrum-of-Scrum model involving more than 30 people. While being a Scrum Master, I introduced some of the XP practices to my team.
- Software Architect, Team LeadSAP AG2006 - 2008
Technologies: Java, J2ME (CLDC/CDC), SAP JCO, OSGi (Core, MEG), Eclipse Equinox, SWT, eSWT, Knopflerfish Framework, ProSyst mBedded Server, IBM DB2e, Pointbase Micro, JDBC, Microsoft Device Emulator, Pocket PC
- R&D project for building a proof of concept of the comprehensive technology and application platform for connecting mobile devices to SAP R/3 systems and web services (before Android was unveiled).
- Co-authored multiple frameworks and system components in such domains as data synchronization and persistency, remote service calls, caching, metadata management, etc. Provided technical leadership.
- Part-time DeveloperFarata Systems2007 - 2007
Technologies: Eclipse Platform, Clear Toolkit, Flex Builder, Ant, Java, Flex
- Enhanced existing Farata Eclipse plug-ins for a Clear Toolkit (open source framework for Flex/Java developers, http://cleartoolkit.com/) to an integrated development environment with all up-to-date Eclipse features for web applications development, including: a wizard for generating web project with Java and Flex facets, a DaoFlex facet, property pages, etc.
- DeveloperSAP AG2005 - 2006
Technologies: SAP Visual Composer, Duet Framework (Mendocino), Microsoft IBF, Java, C#, XAML, Visual Studio
- Developed a Visual Modeling Tool for creation of scenarios with Microsoft Outlook connected to SAP R/3 workflow – part of the Duet Framework (ex-Mendocino), a SAP-Microsoft partnership project.
- Authored a reusable component for XML metadata generation.
- Developed .NET web services in C# for dynamic generation of project specific Windows libraries.
- DeveloperT-Systems2005 - 2005
Technologies: JBoss, MySQL, Java EE, JSP, Struts, EJB, Hibernate, Spring, Acegi Security
- Authored a JSP tag library for rendering the workload chart.
- Developed and tested web pages.