- Senior Software EngineerSmyle Inc (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: Java, Swift, iOS, Redis, Spring MVC, Hibernate
- Designed and implemented high-performance back-end REST services.
- Developed using Spring MVC, Redis, and Hibernate.
- Developed for iOS using Swift 2.
- Integrated with Facebook and Dropbox APIs.
- Maintained project control with Jira and Github.
- Software EngineerSystems USA2013 - 2015
Technologies: Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, AngularJS, jQuery
- Implemented new HHSC dispositions with Java EE, Hibernate, and in-house frameworks.
- Supported the HHSC's welfare production portal.
- Created batch jobs to process client requests for support using Java and Hibernate.
- Migrated a legacy system to a web-based application using IBM Portal and AngularJS.
- Software ArchitectNoiselab Apps2013 - 2013
Technologies: Cocoa Touch, Objective-C, iOS, Spring MVC, Hibernate
- Implemented the user interface using Xcode.
- Invoked back-end services to populate the screens with data.
- Implemented user interaction flow with storyboards.
- Implemented back-end REST services using Spring-MVC and Hibernate.
- Enjoyed programming for mobile devices.
- Lead SpecialistGrupo ASSA2012 - 2012
Technologies: Java EE, Maven, Redmine, Mercurial, Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle Service Registry, Oracle Data Integrator
- Installed Dev and QA environments using WebLogic, Oracle SOA Suite, Service Bus, Enterprise Repository, Service Registry, and a load balancer.
- Created detailed instructions allowing the infrastructure team to install the production environment.
- Developed Web Services to expose JD Edwards business functions.
- Integrated services with SalesForce.com.
- Created an interface to periodically transfer data from JD Edwards to a legacy system using Oracle Data Loader.
- Software ArchitectGlider Software Solutions2008 - 2011
- Created a checks and savings account opening system for IXE bank, using Java EE and Oracle BPM.
- Created a checks, savings, and credit card accounts opening system for Banamex - Citi bank, using Java EE and Oracle BPM.
- Migrated an Aqualogic BPM 5.7 project to Oracle BPM 10.3.
- Designed and implemented a budget proposal and approval system, using Aqualogic BPM 6.0 and Flex Builder 3.
- Assessed best practices for Aqualogic BPM implementations.
- Installed development, QA, and production WebLogic, including Aqualogic BPM and Oracle BPM environments.
- Provided on-site support for WebLogic, Aqualogic BPM, and Oracle BPM environments.
- Software EngineerSofttek2007 - 2008
- Received a non-functional system and took it to production in 6 months.