Senior Full-stack Engineer2019 - 2019Comcast
Technologies: MongoDB, Jenkins, Angular, Spring MVC
- Integrated big data solutions into a self-serve portal to transport data.
Senior Software Engineer2018 - 2019Charter Communications
Technologies: MongoDB, GitLab CI/CD, Angular, Spring MVC
- Implemented an end-to-end CI/CD pipeline.
- Integrated custom DevOps and monitoring tools to the Remedy ticketing system.
Senior Software Engineer2017 - 2018Quadwrange (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ionic, MongoDB, AngularJS, Play Framework
- Implemented bug fixes and new requirements using Play framework and AngularJS.
- Fixed bugs in Ionic apps.
- Used the Scrum methodology.
- Created a WYSIWYG editor to customize various pages.
Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2017Prolific Interactive (via Toptal)
Technologies: Amazon Elastic Transcoder, AWS S3, MongoDB, Laravel
- Created mockups with Sketch.
- Implemented bug fixes and new requirements using Laravel.
- Integrated AWS S3 API to store image content.
- Integrated AWS Elastic Transcoder to process video uploaded by users.
- Automated most of the regression tests.
- Integrated testing into the continuous integration system.
Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2016uDown (via Toptal)
Technologies: MongoDB, FeathersJS, Node.js, Ionic
- Designed and implemented back-end REST services using Node.js and Feathers.js.
- Integrated with Facebook API.
- Integrated with Twitter API.
- Worked under the Scrum methodology.
Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2015Smyle, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Hibernate, Spring MVC, Redis, iOS, Swift, Java
- Designed and implemented high-performance back-end REST services.
- Developed using Spring MVC, Redis, and Hibernate.
- Developed for iOS using Swift 2.
- Integrated with Facebook and Dropbox APIs.
- Maintained project control with Jira and GitHub.
Software Engineer2013 - 2015Systems USA
Technologies: jQuery, AngularJS, Hibernate, Spring, Java EE
- Implemented new HHSC dispositions with Java EE, Hibernate, and in-house frameworks.
- Supported the HHSC's welfare production portal.
- Created batch jobs to process client requests for support using Java and Hibernate.
- Migrated a legacy system to a web-based application using IBM Portal and AngularJS.
Software Architect2013 - 2013Noiselab Apps
Technologies: Hibernate, Spring MVC, iOS, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch
- Implemented the user interface using Xcode.
- Invoked back-end services to populate the screens with data.
- Implemented user interaction flow with storyboards.
- Implemented back-end REST services using Spring-MVC and Hibernate.
- Programmed for mobile devices.
Lead Specialist2012 - 2012Grupo ASSA
Technologies: Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle Service Registry, Oracle Service Bus (OSB), Oracle SOA Suite, Mercurial, Redmine, Maven, Java EE
- Installed Dev and QA environments using WebLogic, Oracle SOA Suite, Service Bus, Enterprise Repository, Service Registry, and a load balancer.
- Created detailed instructions allowing the infrastructure team to install the production environment.
- Developed web services to expose JD Edwards business functions.
- Integrated services with Salesforce.com.
- Created an interface to periodically transfer data from JD Edwards to a legacy system using Oracle Data Loader.
Software Architect2008 - 2011Glider Software Solutions
- Created a checks and savings account opening system for IXE bank, using Java EE and Oracle BPM.
- Created a checks, savings, and credit card accounts opening system for Banamex - Citi bank, using Java EE and Oracle BPM.
- Migrated an Aqualogic BPM 5.7 project to Oracle BPM 10.3.
- Designed and implemented a budget proposal and approval system, using Aqualogic BPM 6.0 and Flex Builder 3.
- Assessed best practices for Aqualogic BPM implementations.
- Installed development, QA, and production WebLogic, including Aqualogic BPM and Oracle BPM environments.
- Provided on-site support for WebLogic, Aqualogic BPM, and Oracle BPM environments.
Software Engineer2007 - 2008Softtek
- Received a non-functional system and took it to production in six months.