Developer2019 - 2019IBM
Technologies: Java, Python, DB2, Business Automation Workflow
- Implemented a new “historical playback” feature for the Business Automation Workflow application allowing clients to re-create and emit events to their analytics and ML pipelines based on execution data stored in a DB2 datalake. The tool was used for building analytics dashboards and train ML models based on historical data (Java).
- Optimized an event emitter by simplifying the validation logic and removing redundant serialization steps, improving performance by 60% (Java).
- Supported the data science and research teams by building events extraction and generation tools using the processes structure and historical data of the application (Java, Python).
- Built a synthetic events generation tool used to train new models faster in absence of historical data (Python).
UI/UX Vue Developer2019 - 2019Imbellus
- Built an internal admin application for creating and managing candidate credentials, assigning tasks to candidates and changing task configurations using Vue.js and the Vuetify framework. The application has become the main method of managing candidate accounts within the company.
- Built a client-facing pre-assessment application that determines if a candidate has the technology (device, browser configuration, download speed, latency) to take the assessment, collects and sends analytics, and allows candidates to schedule their assessment time slot (Vue.js, Tachyons). This application is now presented to every candidate before their assessment.
- Revamped the UI of an old candidate screening application and modified the user flow (CSS/Python/Django).
- Added audit trail tables in the platform backend (Python/Flask) allowing to track every change made to candidate accounts and assessments form the admin tool.
- Changed task configuration definitions to use JSON Schema and extended an open-source form generator to allow modifying complex task configurations, such as nested objects/arrays based on the task's configuration (Vue.js). This task configuration editor is included in the admin application.
Full-Stack Developer2018 - 2019Nuform
- Rewrote from scratch an interactive job scheduling application for a manufacturing company.
- Wrote the algorithm for scheduling jobs on lines as blocks, supporting complex rules and modifications in real-time (fixed blocks, floating blocks, changing end time, splitting blocks, putting blocks on hold).
- Built an interactive interface using Vue.Js and HTML Canvas supporting modifications to the schedule (insert, remove, resize blocks), undo/redo, zoom, print.
- Backend using C#.net and Entity Framework.
- Optimized the application to keep it fast and reactive even with hundreds of jobs scheduled.
Developer2016 - 2018SystemX
- Revamped the business productivity application for improved security and performance: implemented a new mobile-friendly design and rewrote the core modules (projects manager and timesheet tracker).
- Implemented an application allowing automatic parsing of paystubs and tax forms (extracting information from uploaded PDF files) and sending them to employees.
- Implemented a desktop client allowing real-time file synchronization with the document management system (Electron + Vue.js and a notification server written in go).
Software Engineer2016 - 2018AlertDriving
- Implemented a centralized log server using the ELK stack (ElasticSearch, Kibana, and logstash).
- Modified Kibana (Node.js) and developed a custom ElasticSearch plugin (Java) to perform CAS authentication.
- Set up a Jenkins continuous integration pipeline allowing more streamlined development and testing.
- Implemented a new Single-Sign-On authentication system based on JSON Web Tokens.
Full-Stack Developer2017 - 2017Paralucent
Technologies: PHP, C#, ASP.net MVC, SQL Server
- Maintained and revamped a bank's internal application for generating tax forms (C#, ASP WebForms). Cut loading time from over 30 seconds to under 1 second by optimizing SQL queries.
- Maintained an online application recommending financial products based on a user's risk profile (C#, ASP.net MVC).
- Maintained a online store application for a construction site employees (PHP/Joomla). Improved the application's security and cross-browser support.
- Implemented a continuous integration pipeline using Atlassian Bamboo.
Web Developer2015 - 2017MatcorMatsu
- Migrated the intranet applications of the company from Joomla to a custom-built MVC PHP/MySQL framework. Coded several applications from scratch: company directory, application splitting cellphone bills and sending them for approval to users, knowledge base, job application board.
- Loading time cut by a factor of 100x on certain pages after the migration, mainly due to optimized SQL requests.
- Designed and implemented a secure document management system with UI mimicking Windows Explorer and granular read/write permissions based on Active Directory. This application was chosen over Sharepoint as an internal documents sharing tool and saved the company hundreds of thousands of dollars in licences.
- Implemented a Single-Sign-On system based on Kerberos and encrypted cookies.
Web Developer2014 - 2014GatewayIQ
- Designed and implemented a new version of the employee training and rewards platform (user authentication, interactive lessons, quizzes, etc.). The redesign improved user experience by delivering a modern look-and-feel. It also reorganized the codebase into a modular MVC architecture based on the Slim PHP Framework for greater maintainability and extensibility.
- Modified the existing legacy application to improve support for older browsers and slow connections.