Senior Developer2015 - PRESENTFreelance (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, AngularJS, D3.js, Neo4j, MongoDB, Ubuntu 14.04, Heroku, Vagrant, Grunt, Karma, New Relic, LESS CSS
- Improved application architecture.
- Implemented Bearer Token Authentication.
- Made general AngularJS and Node.js (with Express) application code logic improvements and bug fixes, and implemented new functionality.
- Improved graph database (Neo4j) queries, fixed bugs, and implemented new functions.
- Utilized D3.js to display tree and network graphs.
- Worked on UX and UI.
Technical Project Lead2014 - PRESENTLetsJoin, Ltd.
- Fully redesigned the architecture and infrastructure of the solution.
- Developed a multi-part synchronization mechanism with advanced configuration management capabilities.
- Developed a single page application with AngularJS, implementing full asset management with Gulp.
- Developed server provisioning scripts with Puppet.
- Introduced ELK stack and Graphite/Grafana to monitor systems (with full puppet provisioning).
- Introduced Jenkins Continuous Integration with automatic deployment throughout all environments and using Git private repositories.
- Worked closely with embedded device manufacturers to improve their application (included cross-compiling libraries required by our application for their devices).
- Managed projects via Jira (mainly Scrum or Kanban).
IT Director/System Architect/PHP Developer2012 - 2014Tourconstructor, Ltd.
- Developed connector libraries for service providers (e.g., Amadeus GDS, Expedia, GTA), and made available responses for aggregation algorithms.
- Designed architecture of aggregator logics from request/response validation, routing and caching to code abstraction to allow seamless expansion of additional service providers.
- Designed and developed a basket with up-sale management and a complex booking/payment process.
- Integrated all security requirements for DSS PCI compliance level 4 on the website.
- Developed internal CMS for operations, content, finance, and marketing departments.
PHP/MySQL/Front-end Developer2011 - 2011Vac Management, Ltd.
- Developed a web module which allows booking of transfers using Google Maps API.
- Created an internal real-time web application for car transfer bookings (using long-polling), which allowed multiple agents to work with data consistency.
- Built the company's driver and external outosurcing (when company was overbooked) job allocation system.
- Integrated Google Maps for automatic fare calculation against business rules (travel distance, pick-up/drop-off points).
- Implemented the fully versioned application.