- Researcher2015 - PRESENTUniversitat Pompeu Fabra
Technologies: Django, Python, PostgreSQL
- Worked on open source projects.
- Conducted research related to music information retrieval.
- Implemented public APIs for different services.
- Helped with server administration tasks.
- Software Engineer2013 - 2015Freelancer for Local Company
Technologies: Java, Scala, RHEL, Hadoop, Impala, Spark, Hive
- Developed applications focusing on performance.
- Managed large amounts of data, on the order of 10-100GB of information daily.
- Developed applications related to telecommunications, the SS7 standard, and SMS gateways.
- Worked with big data technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Impala, and Spark.
- Worked with JBoss, Active MQ, and other Red Hat technologies.
- Co-founder2012 - 2013Dcode Soft
Technologies: Django, Git, jQuery, MySQL, Twilio, PubNub
- Worked for clients from USA, Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay.
- Developed all projects with the Django framework and hosted on Debian servers with the MySQL database.
- Developed a back-end for the Facebook app with real-time technologies (PubNub).
- Developed the front-end and back-end of www.Bebzz.com, an app similar to Facebook.
- Created a social network that also interacts with users sending SMS messages (Twilio).
- Developed a data analysis module for Bebzz for analyzing users interactions.
- Web Developer2011 - 2012Area Interactiva
Technologies: Debian, Solr, Symfony, jQuery
- Developed front-ends with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery.
- Developed back-ends for more than 30 web applications in one year. Worked with the Symfony framework (PHP).
- Developed web applications working in many languages (localization and internationalization).
- Worked with MySQL databases for simple queries, data analysis, and complex report generation.
- Worked with a Solr index for querying data.
- Worked with Debian servers.