Backend Developer2016 - PRESENTAdmass, Inc. (Admassinc.com)
Technologies: Celery, React, SQLAlchemy, PostgreSQL, Flask, Python
- Created the integrations with multiple social networks (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest) as Celery tasks for information retrieval of Influencers.
- Worked on a REST API built with Flask and SQLAlchemy with a very strict TDD practice.
- Maintained, investigated and improved query performance of our PostgreSQL database using advanced SQLAlchemy features.
- Built multiple front-end views using React.js, Webpack, and styled-components that allowed users to configure their environments on the platform.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2016Take2 (DashSigns.com)
Technologies: MySQL, Redis, Loopback, Node.js, Ember.js
- Created a client side editor for vector based images (a mini Illustrator) for end users to design with. This was built using Ember.js.
- Implemented an SVG processing server using Inkscape and Docker.
- Built a REST API using Loopback in Node.js to support the eCommerce platform.
- Implemented and maintained server-side rendering for our single-page app using Ember FastBoot improving our page speed index significantly.
- Created an admin for the eCommerce platform to manage all products, orders, categories, etc. using Ember.js.
Lead Developer2013 - 2014Elemental Studio
Technologies: Flask, Objective-C, Python, Google App Engine
- Developed the back-end and mobile iOS app for a restaurant reservations system called TuMesa.
- Built a RESTful API using Google Cloud Endpoints in Python.
- Programmed the native iOS application.
- Wrote an admin panel single page application using Ember.js for restaurant owners.
- Integrated external services to send native push notifications and SMS to diners and restaurant owners.
CTO and Co-Founder2012 - 2014ScoreMat SAS
Technologies: Cordova, PhoneGap, Ember.js, Google Cloud Endpoints, Python, Google App Engine
- Designed and developed a highly scalable back-end for our social mobile game in App Engine with a Python runtime.
- Utilized a variety of systems including Google Cloud Datastore with NDB, Google Cloud Endpoints, Search API, Tasks API, Images API, Memcache API, Mail API, Blobstore, and Google Cloud Storage.
- Integrated external services with our back-end, including Pusher, Parse for native push notifications, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, TipGin score statistics API, and Firebase.
- Managed two mobile app developers, a back-end developer, and a front-end developer.
- Developed multiple components for our iOS and Android apps using EmberJS and Cordova.
- Created a custom Cordova plugin for our iOS and Android applications that allowed a seamless integration between the existing View Controllers and the HTML5 web views.
- Built a real-time score listings view using Firebase and Ember.js for the iOS and Android applications.
Research Assistant2012 - 2013EAFIT University
Technologies: C, MySQL, SciPy, Python
- Worked on the team that designed and developed Colombia's first electric solar vehicle for racing, called Primavera.
- Developed several mathematical models for different components of the vehicle and its interaction with the race environment, using Python and Scipy.
- Designed the circuits and developed the firmware for the telemetry system in the vehicle using C.
- Built the telemetry data storage and real-time analysis webserver software in Python with MySQL and a HTML5 front-end.
- Coordinated and designed the race strategy during the competition.