Verified Expert in Engineering
The most amazing...
...thing I've done is my contribution to the open-source library, graphene-django. I successfully updated the library to handle working with Django proxy models.
Principal Full-stack Engineer
- Served as the technical lead on the new safety and fidelity monitoring software used in drug clinical trials. Used Python, Flask, PostgreSQL, REST, GraphQL, AWS Lambda, AWS Batch, and accelerated GPU computing.
- Collaborated with four engineers to build an LMS platform to educate on clinical trial protocols. Built using TypeScript, Next.js, and PostgreSQL. Mainly focused on back-end and API development and front-end app feature development.
- Instituted TDD methodologies into our engineering teams to build more stable code deployments.
Senior Software Engineer
Crabel Capital Management
- Developed a custom integration service between the internal microservice framework and the Bloomberg Data License product for ad hoc querying of securities data, such as up-to-date pricing, limits, and more.
- Created a custom integration service—leveraging ZeroMQ—between the new microservice framework and their internal, automated trading system.
- Built a custom dashboard using React to be used as a central management application for internal company traders.
- Developed the back-end APIs of an internal app used to track customer referrals that handle CRUD actions for referrals, integration with billing data, and integration with the company's centralized OpenID Identity Provider service.
- Handled various tech-debt bug fixes including migrating database columns, enhanced data-model validation, HTTP-Client error handling, etc.
- Performed security audit and resolution of our API validation layer to surface any current glaring issues.
- Helped develop the core product, NS8 Protect, which is a multi-platform (Shopify, Magento, Bigcommerce, etc) eCommerce solution for fighting order fraud.
Web Developer II
- Implemented and optimized a full GraphQL API to work alongside our existing REST API.
- Developed mobile app builds of QuoteBooks CRM for iOS and Android using Cordova/Ionic.
- Developed a robust reporting module for QuoteBooks CRM.
- Developed reusable Angular components for "rapid" filtering within QuoteBooks CRM.
- Developed a universal data importer for common model types.
Freelance - Taft Law Firm
- Implemented a new Salesforce organization to house risk analysis data used by this law firm to assess potential hazardous third-party prospects.
- Developed custom REST API integration with third-party software (Formstack).
- Developed an automated risk analysis engine based on provided rules by the client.
- Developed a custom authentication server using Node.js to authenticate requests between Salesforce and other company-owned third-party applications.
SIB Fixed Cost Reduction
- Oversaw the administration and development of the company’s Salesforce organization.
- Developed a Gantt Chart module using AngularJS and batch Apex processing to calculate daily charts representing the time spent in each department for client contracts.
- Developed a Quickbooks/Salesforce integration tool using OAuth 1.0 for reconciling invoice data between the two systems.
- Developed a robust UI using AngularJS to ease the data-entry of complex financial data into Salesforce previously only stored in various excel formats.
- Created and maintained all one-off and scheduled reports generated through Salesforce for use in various departments in the company.
Graphene-Django | Open Source Contributionhttps://github.com/graphql-python/graphene-django/pull/603
Django, NestJS, AngularJS, OAuth 2, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Redux, Vuetify, Angular, Visualforce, Flask, Next.js, Bootstrap
Node.js, React, REST APIs, Vue 2, Vuex, Vue, Redis Queue, SQLAlchemy, Pandas, jQuery, Google Maps API
RESTful Development, REST, Unit Testing, Automation, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Agile, Test-driven Development (TDD), Lambda Architecture, Serverless Architecture, Event-driven Architecture, Microservices, Back-end Architecture, Functional Reactive Programming, Parallel Programming
Databases, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), APIs, Data Scraping, API Integration, WebSockets, Algorithms, Software Architecture, Web Scraping, CSV File Processing, Serverless, TypeORM, GPU Computing, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Generative Pre-trained Transformers (GPT), XLSX File Processing, OpenAI GPT-4 API, ChatGPT, Machine Learning
Celery, Microsoft Excel, Webpack, Gulp, JSS, Pytest, AWS Batch
Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, OpenWRT, Shopify, AWS Lambda, Kubernetes
Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
College of Charleston - Charleston, SC
Triplebyte Certified Front-end Engineer