Senior Software Engineer2020 - PRESENTCrabel Capital Management
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Docker, React, Node.js
- Developed a custom integration service between the internal microservice framework and Bloomberg Data License product for ad-hoc querying of securities data (up-to-date pricing, limits, etc.).
- Developed custom integration service (leveraging ZeroMQ) between the new microservice framework and their internal, automated trading system.
- Developed a custom dashboard (React) that will be used as a central management application for internal company traders.
Software Engineer2019 - 2020NS8
Technologies: MySQL, Serverless, Docker, React, TypeScript
- Developed the back-end APIs of an internal app used to track customer referrals that handle CRUD actions for referrals, integration with billing data, and integration with the company's centralized OpenID Identity Provider service.
- Handled various tech-debt bug fixes including migrating database columns, enhanced data-model validation, HTTP-Client error handling, etc.
- Performed security audit and resolution of our API validation layer to surface any current glaring issues.
- Helped develop the core product, NS8 Protect, which is a multi-platform (Shopify, Magento, Bigcommerce, etc) eCommerce solution for fighting order fraud.
Web Developer II2016 - 2019Atlatl Software
Technologies: Docker, GraphQL, REST, React, AngularJS, PostgreSQL, Django, Python
- Implemented and optimized a full GraphQL API to work alongside our existing REST API.
- Developed mobile app builds of QuoteBooks CRM for iOS and Android using Cordova/Ionic.
- Developed a robust reporting module for QuoteBooks CRM.
- Developed reusable Angular components for "rapid" filtering within QuoteBooks CRM.
- Developed a universal data importer for common model types.
Independent Contractor2016 - 2017Freelance - Taft Law Firm
Technologies: REST, Apex, Salesforce
- Implemented a new Salesforce organization to house risk analysis data used by this law firm to assess potential hazardous third-party prospects.
- Developed custom REST API integration with third-party software (Formstack).
- Developed an automated risk analysis engine based on provided rules by the client.
- Developed a custom authentication server using Node.js to authenticate requests between Salesforce and other company-owned third-party applications.
IT Manager2014 - 2016SIB Fixed Cost Reduction
Technologies: OpenWRT, AngularJS, Apex, Salesforce
- Oversaw the administration and development of the company’s Salesforce organization.
- Developed a Gantt Chart module using AngularJS and batch Apex processing to calculate daily charts representing the time spent in each department for client contracts.
- Developed a Quickbooks/Salesforce integration tool using OAuth 1.0 for reconciling invoice data between the two systems.
- Developed a robust UI using AngularJS to ease the data-entry of complex financial data into Salesforce previously only stored in various excel formats.
- Created and maintained all one-off and scheduled reports generated through Salesforce for use in various departments in the company.