- SharePoint Developer and Consultant, CEO & Co-FounderCIB Point2012 - PRESENT
- Led the company’s organization management center (maintaining company processes, contracts and risk management, financial planning, etc.).
- Collaborated on sales and partnership processes and activities.
- Ran the projects management office.
- Conducted analysis on customer needs accumulation.
- Created custom SharePoint development tasks (rather as other team members).
- Architected and planned solutions for SharePoint projects.
- Consulted and communicated with customers.
- ECM Consultant, Co-FounderCross Decisions2008 - 2014
- Automated the platform for selection consulting.
- Optimized business processes.
- Managed pre-sales and partnership relation processes.
- Consulted on development issues.
- Implemented audits.
- Trained and coached ECM.
- Project ManagerSkb Kontur JSC2012 - 2012
Technologies: EDI, Diadoc
- Managed SaaS EDI projects.
- Conducted public activities and workshops events.
- Project manager and Head of divisionSoftInStyle, LLC2010 - 2012
Technologies: DQL, SQL, BIRT, Documentum, ESB, ECM, Documentum, Alfresco
- Managed ECM/DMS solutions implementation projects.
- Managed scaling and integration of multiple ECM instances (SOA/ESB) of an analysis and architecture project.
- Managed government implementation projects.
- Communicated with government customers and managed professional relationships.
- Planned projects, including budgeting and approval of tasks and activities.
- Oversaw government auction project activities.
- Supported contract management activities.
- Senior Software Engineer and Consultant and Team LeadMES Engineering Limited2008 - 2010
Technologies: MES, Factelligence, T-SQL, PL/SQL, C#
- Managed projects for MES Factelligence/Wonderware solutions development and implementation.
- Created a solution for product owners for a food processing industry MES solution.
- Conducted pre-sale activities and solution choice consulting.
- Communicated on technical issues with the platform vendor (Wonderware, USA).
- Implemented and maintained a project management and interactions portal (SharePoint Services).
- Senior Software Implementation Engineer and ConsultantStatus Technology (ST), LLC2006 - 2008
Technologies: DIRECTUM, SSRS, C#, T-SQL, ISBL, Web Services
- Developed and implemented ECM software solutions.
- Developed lists, forms, business logic, workflows, and reports for DMS, CRM, and contract management.
- Developed portal (SharePoint Services) integration mechanisms.
- Conducted support and maintenance activities.
- Built software solutions and planned service pre-sale activities.
- Trained and consulted for customers' employees.
- Software Developer and EngineerArsenal Machine-Building Plant Open JSC2005 - 2006
Technologies: C#, ASP, T-SQL
- Maintained PDM-system SmarTeam (ENOVIA) and developed audit tools.
- Developed integration mechanisms for PDM and CAD SolidWorks.
- Implemented ERP Galaxy modules (pilot stages) (modules: PP, PM, HR).
- Software Developer and EngineerTechpribor2004 - 2005
Technologies: C#, VB, SQL
- Conducted CAD/CAM/CAE system administration and maintenance.
- Developed and maintained CAD/CAM/CAE with PDM PartY Plus (Lotsia Soft).
- Developed third-party components for data-driven integration of internal enterprise systems.