Web Developer/Independent Contractor2007 - PRESENTSelf-Employed
Technologies: Flash, Flex, HAXE, XML, JS, CreateJS, jQuery, MySQL, PHP, Flash Media Server, Joomla!, WordPress
- Conceptualizing and programming tools for 2D mesh deformation and manipulation.
- Simultaneously developing HTML5/Flash interactive applications utilizing the CreateJS Suite.
- Optimizing flash performance using the Apparat framework.
- Integrating facial recognition and capture capabilities.
- Building progressively enhanced SEO friendly AJAX backed websites.
- Development and implementation of coding frameworks for video game production.
- Creation of Flash e-learning modules and applications.
- Development of standalone Flash applications for kiosks and touch-screens.
- Developing content management systems in Flash and PHP.
- Setup, customization and installation of Wordpress and Joomla content management systems.
- Creation and setup of MySQL databases with interfacing via PHP and AMFPHP.
- Developing assistive technology Flash applications.
- Designing and programming Flash video capture and playback components.
- Setup and utilization of Flash Media Server.
- Programming dynamic XML driven photo galleries and audio/video jukeboxes in the Adobe Flash environment.
- Producing dynamic JQuery driven multi-lingual websites.
- Dynamic PDF generation with TCPDF.
- Creating and utilizing PHP server-side scripting.
- Social network integration.
- Designing and programming interface and navigational aspects of websites.
- Implementation of websites, including: domain setup and website upload.
- Interfacing with 3rd party payment systems for online purchasing.
- Content creation, including: Animation, Graphics, and Sound Effects.
- Creating visual style guides, including: Typography, Layout, Color and Graphical Elements.
- Collaborating with artists and designers to develop and produce unique visual content.
- Successfully working with clients to achieve projected goals on time and within budget.
- Working independently and in team oriented environments, while managing simultaneous projects.
multimedia developer2003 - 2007University of Kansas Natural History Museum and Biodiversity Research Center
Technologies: Flash, Flex, ColdFusion
- Role: Lead designer and programmer for all multimedia interactive's for the University of Kansas Natural History Museum and Biodiversity Research Center.
- Designing interface and navigational aspects of websites and interactive kiosks.
- Creating visual style guides for websites and interactive kiosks, including: Typography, Layout, Color and Graphical Elements.
- Creating content, including: 3D Animation, Video, Audio, Graphics, Photography, Motion Graphics.
- Collaborating with multiple departments to create and develop educational materials.
- Programming dynamic flash interactive's utilizing menu and video playback components.
- Implementation of websites, including: "going live" and interfacing with Cold Fusion databases.
- Implementation of interactive kiosks, including: operating system modification, interfacing with 3rd party input systems and installing backup power systems.
- Resolving system and software compatibility issues.
production assistant2000 - 20036 Productions
- Role: Graphic Designer and Videographer for daily news broadcasts and regional television programs.
- Designing and creating still and motion graphics for all daily news broadcasts.
- Creating graphical elements, including: Logos, Lower-thirds, Full-page Graphics, Over-the-shoulder boxes, Chromakeys and Motion Graphic Segments.
- Collaborating with print and web departments for cross-utilization of digital graphics, video content.
- Consistently performing well during high-pressure situations while meeting evolving project deadlines in a team-oriented environment.
- Live concert and television show videographer.