Consulting Software Engineer2018 - PRESENTTASLAR Group
Technologies: C++, COM, C#, Entity Framework Core, T-SQL, Visual Studio, Git
- Acted as the development lead on a one million+ LOC core payroll engine serving multiple million-dollar providers.
- Integrated development across multiple applications and runtimes.
- Modernized development environment—VC6, Visual SourceSafe, XP to VC14, Git, Win10, unit tests.
Software Development Engineer II2012 - 2017Microsoft
Technologies: WinDbg, WDM, HTTP, C++, C, KD
- Developed an HPACK HTTP/2 compression library consumed by native Windows HTTP stacks.
- Built the client-side of a high-performance (1.3 million RPS) TCP splitter on top of WinSock Kernel.
- Created an HTTP/2 framing library consumed by WCAT and Windows HTTP test frameworks.
- Designed Windows Server containers in AFD.sys as part of my role.
- Developed wildcard hostname binding and asynchronous SSPI features in HTTP.sys.
- Served as a core developer on Windows Server containers and HTTP/2 features in HTTP.sys.
- Performed analysis and optimization of HTTP/2 in HTTP.sys, yielding 15% RPS improvement.
- Resolved feature work and bug fixes in Windows client HTTP stacks (WinINet, WinHTTP, WebIO.jl).
Research Assistant2012 - 2012Michigan State University
- Served as initial author of crowdfunding web application.
- Built a Kickstarter-like funding model with Amazon Flexible Payments.
- Performed unit and functional testing with RSpec and Cucumber.
Web Application Engineer2010 - 2012TechSmith
- Built product support/customer management application in .NET MVC, consulting with staff on UI and functionality.
- Extensively refactored antiquated Classic ASP (VBScript) web pages.
- Served as test lead on greenfield Single Sign-On project.
- Ran automated functional and unit tests for Jing, SnagIt, and web applications.
- Performed web application security testing.