CTO2016 - PRESENTTudoo
- Designed and built an order and pay app system used to process millions of pounds for hundreds of thousands of orders by tens of thousands of users.
- Served as the sole architect and built everything from the ground up using a variety of technologies, which gained me a vast yet deep knowledge of all aspects of application development.
- Worked in a director position at the company, ensuring all development was focused on company goals, client needs, and revenue generation. This position granted me a great deal of experience in all aspects of running a business beyond development.
- Managed, coordinated, and communicated with many different people, from staff to clients to investors. This is something I have always been good at, but this role has taken me to the next level by giving me many experiences to take from.
Director / Software Engineer2015 - PRESENTSwiftware
Technologies: JSON, MySQL, Apache, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), SQL, PHP, Java, Objective-C, Android, iOS, React Native, React, Node.js, Mobile, SwiftUI, NetBeans, Xcode, Cocoa Touch, Eclipse IDE, VS Code, MacOS, Eclipse, iOS SDK, Android SDK, C++, Android Studio, APIs, Web Development, Web App Development, AWS, Swift, MVP Design, PostgreSQL, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), PHP 7, API Integration, Kotlin, Test-driven Development (TDD), Gradle, CI/CD Pipelines, Firebase, Full-stack, Hardware, Hardware Design, UIKit, Git, Trello, In-app Purchases, TestFlight
- Created an iOS to Android app converter written in Java that converts Objective-C code to Java. It also copies and formats resource files, such as images and font files, as appropriate.
- Developed an Objective-C framework for iOS development used in all my iOS apps. It provides many controls, layouts, and features, including location services, image processing, in-app purchases, advertisements, and more.
- Produced a Java framework for Android development that has been used in all of my Android apps. It provides many controls, layouts, and features including location services, image processing, in-app purchases, advertisements, and more.
- Designed a PHP API framework used by many of my apps with back ends. It provides access to SQL databases in a secure, reliable, flexible, and scalable fashion.
- Created mobile apps and back end that use Apple Pay, Android Pay, and Stripe payment functionality.
- Developed mobile apps and back end that contain complex location-based processes and allow users to edit and process images.
Software Engineer2013 - 2015Capita IB Solutions
- Created an automated testing tool in Java used for regression testing web applications' front and back-ends.
- Developed, maintained, and supported web Java applications in both front-end and back-end.
- Supported and maintained an application in Java used to generate web and cloud-based applications.
- Trained graduate starters in Java, company techniques, and tools.
- Participated in project management and the interviewing process.
Software Engineer2011 - 2012Lockheed Martin UK
Technologies: Visual Studio, Ada 95, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), .NET, C#
- Created a processor and memory monitoring application in C# for a multi-processor aircraft computer system.
- Developed an auto-compilation application in C# for building a very large component-based computer system.
- Maintained and supported a large component-based computer system, coding in Ada 95. My role was mainly based on the graphic rendering component.
- Produced VBA scripts for making various processes more efficient for the development and management teams.
- Created and maintained system regression and component tests.