Software Architect2011 - PRESENTAestas/IT
Technologies: HTML5, Groovy, Java
- Led a five-person development team.
- Defined architecture and created initial prototypes for several projects.
- Wrote technical project specifications and design documents.
- Designed and delivered several training courses for clients.
- Participated in client offer preparation.
Senior Architect2006 - PRESENTNetCompany
Technologies: Puppet, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle WebLogic Portal, WebLogic, Jakarta EE, Java
- Designed and developed complex (JEE) web applications for Danish tax authorities.
- Optimized cross-project operations and introduced delivery process improvements.
- Analyzed JVM and application server performance and performed tuning for the application to scale to thousands of concurrent users.
- Organized several internal training sessions to leverage development effectiveness.
- Performed several architecture and code reviews.
Architect/Developer2013 - 2014BaneDK
Technologies: Puppet, Oracle Service Bus, Web Services, Jakarta EE, Java
- Designed and developed a messaging system based on Oracle Service Bus, JMS, ElasticSearch, and Redis.
- Created a service code generation framework to streamline service pattern reuse.
- Configured infrastructure provisioning automation to handle dozens of servers with similar setups.
- Analyzed and tuned service bus and JVM process performance.
- Wrote architecture and developer guideline documents.
Application Performance/Delivery Pipeline Analysist2013 - 2014Nespresso
Technologies: Jenkins, Puppet, Java
- Analyzed and tuned NesClub application (JVM) performance.
- Reviewed infrastructure provisioning procedures and code (Puppet).
- Made operations team peer reviews to analyze and improve internal processes and workflows.
- Helped with configuring virtualized environments for better performance.
- Helped with introducing a procedure for continuous application performance monitoring.
Coach2012 - 20134Finance
Technologies: Hibernate, Spring, Apache Tomcat, Java
- Trained the development team in best coding practices.
- Performed a code review of several large Java code bases.
- Analyzed performance of production JVMs.
System Analyst2005 - 2006Accenture
Technologies: BEA AquaLogic Service Bus, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Oracle WebLogic Portal, WebLogic, Jakarta EE, Java
- Conducted system analysis, technical design, and architecture improvements.
- Implemented system components and estimated, implemented, and tested different development tasks.
- Prepared technical documentation.
- Performed business domain analysis and modeling for a banking loan application.
- Wrote technical design specifications of several business components.
- Designed and implemented common project architecture components like domain auditing framework using annotations, logging framework, context storage, rules engine, etc.
- Defined developer guidelines and best practices for the common framework and the technologies used in the project.
Senior Developer1999 - 2005Solcraft
Technologies: Java, Perl, Delphi
- Developed an in-house CRM solution.
- Integrated PBX and e-mails into the internal call center.
- Developed an InterBase data replication solution.
- Developed COBRA-based system for Latvian AirSpace Control.
- Maintained the company's website.