PHP Developer2015 - PRESENTIT-trade
Technologies: PHP, Symfony 2, Twig, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Memcached, Git, GitLab
- Developed an eCommerce site for selling construction tools, integrating payment, delivery and advertising services.
- Developed a web service for online loans with strong capabilities in finance and analysis.
PHP Developer2014 - 2015Iwlab
Technologies: PHP, Yii, MySQL, Memcached, Service-oriented architecture, SVN
- Participated in the development of several highload content projects using multi service architecture and different caching mechanisms.
- Worked in a medium sized team of developers, managers and designers using Scrum and Jira.
PHP Developer2012 - 2014Veron
Technologies: PHP, Symfony 2, MongoDB, Dojo Framework, PHP Unit, Jenkins, Git
- Developed a web service for site building with a small team of developers. Our main clients were small businesses.
- During the development and supporting this project, we used Agile methodology (Scrum), TDD and Continuous Integration servers.
Web Developer2010 - 2012Online-Media
Technologies: PHP, Zend Framework, MySQL, Linux, Git, JQuery
- Developed various websites for local businesses (eCommerce, blogs, business portals etc.) using PHP and Zend Framework.
- Altedit (Development)
A web service for interactive site building for small businesses. With a couple of clicks, you can create a highly customizable, modern, and good looking web site.
- Smartcredit (Development)
A web service for online loans, with highly automated client checking process.
- Cars.ru (Development)
One of the most popular automobile sites in Russia. High-Loaded project with many caching techniques.
FrameworksSymfony 2, Bootstrap, Bootstrap 3, Laravel 5, Yii 2, AngularJS
ToolsGit, PhpStorm, Subversion (SVN), Apache, Nginx, Vagrant
PlatformsLinux, NetBeans, Docker
StorageMySQL, Memcached, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Sphinx Search Engine, Redis, MongoDB
ParadigmsAgile Software Development
- Master's degree in Computer Science2004 - 2010Tomsk State University - Tomsk, Russia