Python Developer2012 - 2012IntelligentEye
Technologies: Python, Scrapy
- Developed Scrapy web crawlers.
- Detected similar repeated structures in HTML and automatically constructed XPath for them.
Systems Programmer2011 - 2012Solariat, Inc.
Technologies: Python, Flask/Werkzeug, Mongo/MongoEngine, Jinja2, Gevent, Facebook/Twitter API
- Worked on a Solariat's reliable intention detecting system.
Python Developer2011 - 2011Privately Employed
Technologies: Python, Django, Celery, RabbitMQ, Gevent, GeoIP, Paypal, OAuth
- Designed on a geographically distributed web monitoring system.
- Created worker nodes and a manager node for the system that communicated via HTTP or RabbitMQ. The worker node used the Gevent framework for massive parallel HTTP fetching.
- Built a separate XMPP (Jabber) bot for customer notifications.
- Included additional authorization using Google, Facebook and Twitter, as well as integration with Paypal.
Independent System Administrator and Developer2010 - 2011Enomaly Inc.
Technologies: Python, Twisted
- Involved in helping TelCo's and hosting providers to deliver revenue-generating Infrastructure-on-demand cloud computing services to their customers.
- Worked as a member of Enomaly's small dev team.
- Developed the platform for version 3 of ECP.
- Assisted customers with installations, as well as network, server, or storage related problems.
AWS System Administrator and Python Developer2009 - 2010Adbibo
Technologies: Python, Zope, AWS SQS, AWS RDS
- Developed with the Zope 2 framework.
- Worked to use AWS SQS and RDS in creating a simple and reliable way to create Amazon based parallel/distributed application.
System Engineer2007 - 2008Viewdle
Technologies: Ubuntu, EC2, Python
- Worked with the company, a TechCrunch 40 winner in 2007, on developing facial recognition software for online videos.
- Work involved video processing (grid/cloud computing) and Amazon EC2 Linux server administration, as well as setup, maintained storages, and video streaming.
- Used Python, Perl, and Shell on the job.