Senior Software Developer2017 - PRESENTQuokky SRL
Technologies: Python, AWS, Django, Django Channels, Celery, Asyncio, Go, Machine Learning
- Made architectural decisions for overall product improvement.
- Changed the product notification system from polling to web sockets.
- Made a framework for data extraction from PDF documents.
- Built document classification improvements with RNN.
- Improved the company's testing and deployment processes with CircleCI and SaltStack.
Remote Developer2014 - 2014Hukkster
Technologies: Python, Django, Requests, XML/XSLT
- Wrote 50+ parsers for different online stores.
- Contributed to global library code improvements.
- Improved large volumes of spaghetti code.
Developer2013 - 2014GERO
Technologies: Python, Django, NumPy, Matplotlib, Celery, PostgreSQL, Nginx
- Made a completely dynamic web form for a questionnaire, synchronized with the cloud.
- Worked on improvements for implementations of an MTA algorithm for certain sets of data.
- Developed API providers to retrieve data from Nike+ and Jawbone user accounts.
- Made the first version of a company website using Django.
- Gained experience with mocking tests.
Chief Technical Officer2012 - 2013Action Learning
Technologies: Python, Django, PostgreSQL, WebTutor, Moodle, SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 r3
- Provided technical support for company business processes (Cloud virtual hosting for projects and development, Redmine, LDAP, Google Apps for domains, Sentry (remote logger), Jenkins (CI), and MediaWiki).
- Provided technical expertise and integration of products into different IT environments (SCORM-capable client LMSs, remote UNIX systems, etc.).
- Created software architecture for the company's product.
- Developed an online course constructor capable of suiting various client needs.
- Hired and trained groups of developers for this project.