Freelance Senior Expert WordPress Developer2015 - PRESENTA Major Online Freelance Agency
Technologies: WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins, APIs, Web Project Management, WordPress
- Worked more than 5,000 hours on hourly contracts and hundreds of contracts in general.
- Earned a job success score of 100% during my time on the platform.
- Was named a top-rated freelancer shortly after the beginning and has maintained that status till today.
- Earned a high satisfaction rate; 91% of past clients on that platform would recommend Andrija to someone else.
- Responded quickly (within a day) to 100% of invitations.
Technical Consultant | Senior Lead Web Developer2016 - 2020Elite Marketing Pro, LLC
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, Debugging, WordPress Optimization
- Implemented a major overhaul of the entire system the company was using. Delivered significant improvement in speed, stability, and security. The company didn't previously have quality insights into its metrics.
- Enabled the company to become confident in their new system and expand further which convinced them to do a bigger investment into their IT resources. The company had around 10,000 daily active users.
- Performed a second major overhaul and included a whole set of new features in the system which allowed the company to cut the costs on third-party services they were using till then. This investment saved them $200,000 annually.
- Made contributions that enabled the company to grow further and increase its revenue by 35% in a year. They've reached over 28,000 daily active customers.
- Improved and maintained a complex WordPress multisite system that eligible affiliates used as their daily marketing tool.
- Developed a custom solution that allowed the sales floor to create and pay orders in WooCommerce in the name of the customer. The feature involved creating custom WooCommerce payment gateway and advanced custom usage of Stripe API.
- Created a custom solution that splits a single order into a multi-pay order which allowed the sales floor to split the payment across multiple customers' credit cards from Stripe. One of the split payments could be a PayPal invoice.
Chief Technical Officer2012 - 2014Exemplar Division
Technologies: Google AdMob, PHP, WordPress
- Co-developed 1,000+ niche mobile web apps that earned money through advertising through AdMob.
- Developed several local apps on Facebook with small-to-medium impact.
- Developed multiple projects on the Arduino platform that the company experimented with at the time.
Senior Full-stack Developer2009 - 2013Exemplar Studio
- Co-founded the company with the previous employer and started doing more complicated websites and web apps.
- Developed a CRM system for a medium-sized national company in the food industry that allowed them to cut their costs in the accounting department by 80%.
- Launched a tool for an existing international MLM company that involved a multi-level affiliate system with an advanced sales funnel which allowed its members to significantly cut their business costs and operate at a whole different scale.
- Developed an ERP/CRM system for a Canadian company providing wholesale products across multiple industries for Canadian Federal, Provincial, and Municipal Government Agencies.
Lead Web Developer2004 - 2010Tatya Design
Technologies: CSS, HTML, PHP
- Deployed countless simple "About Us" company websites, mostly for local clients; it was a great period to learn ins and outs of HTML and CSS and commit to front-end development.
- Led a team of freelancers and mastered the team communication.
- Learned to understand clients' needs through communication with hundreds of clients during that period.
Data Scientist1999 - 2004Kermit, A Company for Intellectual Services
Technologies: SQL, Clarion, dBASE
- Developed the first commercially successful software applications.
- Learned the tricks of the trade from a veteran database architect.
- Developed a full software system for the video rental shop.
- Co-authored a complete accounting software for SME businesses.