Full-stack Developer | Multiple Projects2021 - 2022Wearsafe
- Managed a front-end team of four people. The team worked on two mid-size products of the company.
- Initiated and implemented project stack modernization and E2E test integration.
- Improved code standards, quality, and documentation on the project.
Web Developer2021 - 2022Celltick
Technologies: TypeScript, Angular, GitHub, Heroku
- Developed an emergency alert system used by government entities and public and educational institutions for sending warning notifications.
- Covered all main project technical parts with documentation and implemented a code review process for new features.
- Implemented a CI/CD pipeline for an efficient product delivery process.
Web Developer2021 - 2021Orbitt
Technologies: React, Firebase, TypeScript, Node.js, Express.js, SCSS, HTML, CSS, Web
- Developed an MVP application for a startup that allows small businesses to collaborate and share recommendations.
- Supported the full development cycle for the web app.
- Implemented infrastructural and back- and front-end solutions.
Full-stack Developer2021 - 2021Hubb Kitchens
Technologies: React, Firebase, Redux, Node.js, Express.js
- Developed an app for a cloud kitchen to communicate with the delivery platforms.
- Designed and implemented the system on the front-end and back-end sides.
- Implemented efficient delivery and progress-tracking processes for the customer.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2021Monster Lead Group
Technologies: Angular, Amazon Web Services (AWS), .NET
- Developed CRM and CMS systems covering all aspects of the company's work processes.
- Built steps for the code review process and actively supported and developed project documentation.
- Created the knowledge base, project design, and process settings for different types of development.
Front-end Developer2017 - 2018SwipeIn
Technologies: Angular, TypeScript, Node.js
- Developed a front end for a hiring platform using Angular.
- Contributed to the development process creation and optimization.
- Acted as a versatile developer in a startup environment, performing QA tasks and developing both the front end and the back end.