Growth Engineer2019 - 2020Toptal
- Developed new and reimagined existing front-end solutions using React.
- Created automation and deployment pipelines for CI/CD.
- Created containerized apps for development and cloud deployment using Docker.
- Organized training for Docker and general DevOps practices.
- Collaborated with product owners and stakeholders directly.
- Applied agile principles during rituals and regular meetings.
- Reported and documented ongoing and future work using modern project management tools.
Senior Full-stack Engineer2018 - 2019DAZN
- Developed microservices using Node.js and AWS tooling.
- Participated in the architecture of serverless solutions using AWS Lambda.
- Designed infrastructure as code within the AWS cloud using Terraform.
- Deployed single-page micro-front-end applications using React and MobX.
- Developed CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and Drone CI.
- Created end-to-end automation using Selenium and BrowserStack.
- Containerized multiple applications as Docker images.
- Applied TDD principles and wrote a automated unit tests using Mocha and Jest for both front-end and back-end solutions.
- Applied agile methodologies during rituals and regular meetings.
- Designed Datadog monitoring dashboards to be used by high level non-tech employees to aid in technical support.
Senior Front-end Engineer2017 - 2018Adaptemy
Technologies: REST, APIs, Webpack, Mocha, Web Workers, React, AngularJS
- Implemented progressive-app technology into an existing AngularJS SPA using CacheAPI, LocalStorage, and Web Workers.
- Refactored the existing codebase's build process using Webpack to decrease the time for build and deployment.
- Refactored a large portion of the application from functional to OO format with more modular structure.
- Created numerous unit tests based off of the existing code to allow for regression testing and stability.
- Developed an SPA application for designing and testing mathematical expressions using React.
Senior Full-stack Engineer2017 - 2018NordBits
- Involved in the engineering and architecture of a social network. It provides its users with the means of real-time communication and pay-on-demand services.
- Developed a fancy UI single-page application using Angular.
- Implemented a real-time audio/video chat using Websockets, Twilio, and WebRTC.
- Implemented an intelligent OAuth authentication engine with JWT with full refresh capabilities based on Redis-stored refresh tokens.
- Engineered the back-end platform using Sails.js and MongoDB.
- Implemented the GeoIP "find users near me" discovery tool using MongoDB.
- Created a socket server for real-time data exchange based on socket-cluster technology.
Senior Software Engineer2015 - 2016EPAM Systems
- Assisted with internal applications for enhancing the employee experience in the company using AngularJS.
- Designed an intelligent front-end UI/UX for managing auto-trading rules.
- Collaborated on multiple applications as part of a large FX trading platform.
- Used AngularJS, D3.js, and React to create rich UI/UX solutions for FX trading.
- Followed TDD principles to create robust, high-quality code.
- Participated in agile rituals and organized work using Jira and Confluence.
- Collaborated directly with the product owner and business analyst stakeholders.
Senior Full-stack Engineer2014 - 2014EveryMatch
- Oversaw the development of a new administrative UI for a person-matching platform.
- Created fancy, web-based components using AngularJS.
- Implemented smart state management for managing a large mesh of data assets.
- Created a sophisticated system for RESTful communication with the platform's API.
Senior Full-stack Engineer2013 - 2013First Online Solutions
- Created and released a Magento store for children's clothing.
- Mentored junior employees into using better practices in their day-to-day work such as code organization and version control.
- Implemented GitLab to be used company-wide for internal version control.
- Designed a system for real-time chat support using Node.js and Websockets based off of Sails.js.
- Developed my first single-page application using AngularJS.
Senior Software Engineer2010 - 2012Web Matrix
- Participated in the development of a penny-auction platform using the Symphony PHP framework.
- Designed and developed an iCal replica as a Joomla event-calendar plugin.
- Designed a storyline, unit, environment, and multiple other assets for an online game.
- Led a team of freelance concept artists into creating the UI/UX for a web-based game.
Full-stack Software Engineer2005 - 2010Freelance
- Collaborated with many clients on multiple web based projects. Worked as an affiliate and created numerous marketing assets and ran many large traffic acquisition campaigns.
- Designed traffic tracking and affiliate engines before the time of Google Analytics.
- Created large networks of blogs for traffic acquisition and exchange.
- Designed and programmed numerous custom-built web sites from scratch.
Software Engineer2004 - 2005Mansion Productions
- Assisted a team in the building of a large-scale affiliate platform.
- Implemented traffic tracking, asset management, CMS, and mailing functionality.
- Integrated numerous payment platforms as part of the platform's processor cascading feature.
- Collaborated with hundreds of clients as an immediate response support developer, handled emergency deployments and bug fixes, and coded client-specific customizations.
- Began developing my OOP skills for the first time in my practice.
Web Developer2002 - 2004Virus Advertising
- Began my professional career as a software developer, building websites using PHP and MySQL.
- Developed multiple websites for various company clients.
- Designed a system for booking work for a "Work & Travel" program ran by one of the company's clients.
- Participated in the design of many UX projects, working closely with designers.