Senior Shopify Developer2019 - 2019P3 Media (via Toptal)
Technologies: Shopify, HTML5, CSS3, Liquid
- Enhanced and updated P3 Media's various Shopify websites and their features; including the sites for Tail Activewear, Jack Rogers, Grayers, Bedhead Pajamas, and more.
- Implemented international checkout, quick shop, one-page loads, sales tags, and more; also worked on making the UI and UX awesome.
- Made websites that looked and worked great on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
Front-end Developer2019 - 2019Helpful Human (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, React/Redux, Apollo/GraphQL, Shopify, Shopify App, Shopify POS
- Upgraded their Shopify app for event booking to version 2.
- Created the Shopify POS (point-of-sale) system, enabling users to book events.
- Integrated a Node.js back end with GraphQL (for creating events and settings) and integrated them with Shopify.
- Constructed React-based components with the Polaris/Shopify library for the creation of the dashboard and the UI for the POS.
Full-stack Web Developer2018 - 2018Scopestack.io (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ruby on Rails
- Developed and enhanced features that manage and generates various documentation (work services and bill of materials).
- Wrote tests for the above-mentioned features to ensure that everything works perfectly without any errors.
Senior Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018SignOnSite (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, Laravel, Vue.js, React Native
- Built a React Native app for the construction industry that managed attendance based on geofences and current locations and rang an alarm in case of emergencies.
- Updated a Vue.js/VueX-based web admin panel for the management of a company site.
- Wrote test scripts with PHPUnit and PHP Dusk for TDD.
- Generated dynamic induction forms and site credentials required for site workers to gain access to a specific location.
- Worked with Procore API, the world's leading construction management system.
Senior Lead Developer2015 - 2017XeerSoft Sdn Bhd
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Python, Coffee, React, Vue.js, AngularJS
- Led and managed a team of developers for several projects in Ruby, Python/Django as the back-end and SPA frameworks for the front-end using ReactJS and AngularJS (1, 2) and Vue.js.
- Built image-processing and invoice-tracking software with Ruby on Rails and TET PDFLib for bulk invoice image processing and analyzation and report generation.
- Facilitated the development team in their build of a single-page web application with a video conference, screen sharing, whiteboard, and chat with WebRTC.
- Customized and enhanced a feature of open source for building a collaborative editor for scholar documents which will be used by students and teachers.
- Introduced and was responsible for utilizing Docker and continuous integration for development and deployment.
- Administered the server which included managing multiple AWS EC2 instances with Ubuntu server and load balancing.
Remote Front-end Developer2015 - 2016Gogoro
- Developed AngularJS-based front-end pages for a smart scooter.
- Built pixel-perfect web pages, responsive pages for iOS and Android devices, tablets, and desktops.
- Managed development environments with Ruby, Jekyll, and Webpack.
- Optimized pages for search engines and for W3C standards.
- Wrote test cases and maintained the website.
Lead Web Developer2012 - 2015Solaris IT Solutions
- Led various outsourcing projects including eCommerce, dashboards, and social web apps.
- Designed and optimized databases with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, and Sphinx.
- Integrated the API with various third-party service providers in Ruby and Node.js.
- Built beautiful and pixel-perfect front-end, responsive pages with latest HTML5 and CSS3 and various tools and frameworks.
- Customized open source products and eCommerce platforms including CRM, WooCommerce, Shopify, and Magento.
Lead Developer2013 - 2014Theme-Paradise
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, SCSS, Webpack, Git
- Designed and built a new multipurpose WordPress theme with a great front-end and feature-rich WordPress back-end.
- Designed and implemented option features for customizing a theme for any purpose.
- Built a standard and security-breach free theme.