Verified Expert in Engineering
Aneem is a reliable professional specializing in full-stack and distributed cloud native web services. He has diverse skills, from scaling mobile apps to multiple geographic regions to launching new applications for startups. Aneem's work involves leading technical teams, developing developer platforms, and improving developer experience and productivity.
MacOS, Git, Linux, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...automation I've developed is a simple website allowing the development and QA team to access OTP without depending on logs which saved significant dev time.
- Refactored the legacy core back-end middleware service in TypeScript, improving 30% faster API response times.
- Integrated a third-party CRM vendor to build customized, multi-tenant, enabled loyalty as a service module to incentivize farmers and retailers across the Asia Pacific region. Led the business expansion to the Indonesia region.
- Improved the developer experience by building internal tools automating day-to-day activities. Improved developer productivity by reducing dependency on developers via internal tooling.
- Integrated monitoring and alerts for faster service feedbacks. Developed the minimal logging library to standardize the logging structure across multiple teams.
- Developed the custom seeding and migration framework to support multiple environments and countries, improving the developer experience and productivity and reducing data drift and data-related bugs.
- Decreased the onboarding time for new team members by creating documents and resources for a smooth onboarding experience.
- Implemented the Slack bot for release automation and released updates across multiple teams for organization-level visibility.
- Designed and developed MyHairScope, an app for users' daily hair monitoring after applying their hair improvement product.
- Developed and maintained the social food app Crave It, where users can post and share food pictures.
- Mentored junior developers and reviewed code for quality, ensuring adherence to standards.
Eepos IT (Freelance)
- Deployed and maintained an online ordering system for major restaurant chains in the USA managed under Grubber.
- Developed screens from Zeplin designs to pixel-perfect front-end templates.
- Developed the carryout and delivery module to the existing ordering system.
- Developed a highly dynamic and customizable cloud business management system for small and medium businesses.
- Enhanced the user experience by optimizing API endpoints to be two times faster via redesigning database access architecture to bypass ORM and utilize stored procs.
- Designed a booking and reminder system that notifies dietitians and nutritionists. Reduced the amount of missed appointments by 14%.
- Improved the application maintainability by developing a generic logic to retrieve rows from any table, significantly reducing the number of APIs required.
- Optimized SPA startup time via implementing client-sided API caching. Reduced the server load by 28%.
LIS Nepal Pvt.Ltd
- Automated manual data entry systems in Nepal government projects resulting in a 50% reduction in the application processing delay and 30% less error in data inconsistency.
- Lowered deployment time by 70% for 50 live instances by integrating the Jenkins pipeline.
- Implemented RESTful security standards for the front and back end as defined by OSWAP.
- Developed role-based access control (RBAC) microservice, which reduced malicious logins by 34%.
- Developed single page application with rich feature sets targeted mainly for stock charts data visualization using Angular as a front-end framework.
- Reduced application downtime from five to one second resulting in 97% uptime by developing an auto-reconnecting WebSocket library.
- Automated the execution of batch jobs saving 10 hours per week of debugging by developing a job scheduling module.
I worked as a full-stack engineer, initially focusing on the mobile app and later more on the back end, specializing in the loyalty module.
I worked on extending the existing feature and designing the re-architecture from the MVP app to a scalable eCommerce platform. I was also in charge of maintaining the microservice API for the eCommerce platform
I developed and led the MVP app in React Native from the ground up.
NEPSE Online Trading System
This application executes orders in real-time with nanosecond precision (equities, bonds, mutual funds, etc.). The application manages user portfolios, streams live market data, secure and hassle-free online bank payments, bulk report generation, complicated graphs showing highly accurate real-time data, and features provided by other online stock exchange applications.
R2 Bitcoin Arbitrager
Department Of Tourism Web Apphttp://apps.dot.gov.np/
Previously, international tourists had to visit Nepal to obtain a mountaineering permit, and this project enabled the tourists to get the permit online.
Express.js, Angular, Redux, React Native, Next.js, Jest
Node.js, React, MobX, Twilio API
MacOS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker, Firebase, Linux, Apache Kafka
Back-end, Vitest, Slackbot, WhatsApp
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Databases, Redis
Git, Helm, CircleCI, RabbitMQ, Jenkins, Sentry
Functional Programming, Agile, DevOps
Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer Engineering
Kathmandu University - Dhulikhel, Kavre