Software Engineer2018 - PRESENT
Technologies: Java, Android, C++
- Built apps to connect people and bring the world closer together.
- Worked on complex scaling problems.
- Shipped applications for iOS and Android used by 2 billion users.
- Built features for video conferencing which resulted in seamless remote meetings.
Android Software Engineer2017 - 2018Trinity Mobile Networks
Technologies: Android, Java, C++, Networking
- Led the Android team in the development of a mobile SDK for networking.
- Communicated efficiently and moved team forward fast.
- Built a mobile SDK for network aggregation which resulted in great user satisfaction.
- Created a reusable core for Android and iOS which was the backbone of our mobile SDK.
Software Engineer2014 - 2017Netcetera
Technologies: Android, Java, Git, REST, CI, Sonar, Agile
- Maintained various mobile banking apps on Android.
- Created new features for mobile banking apps including many security-oriented improvements.
- Attended various conferences about Android infrastructure.
- Created a claim report mobile application for an insurance company.
- Implemented high-end designs based on UI/UX experts.
Android Engineer (via Toptal)2016 - 2016Xendit.co
Technologies: Android SDK, Volley, PubNub, GCM
- Worked on a P2P money transfer app with over 15,000 monthly active users.
- Supported the Xendit.co team with development of high performing components for their live Android app.
- Developed attractive UI components by spec and helped perform multiple update iterations of the app.
- Connected the native SMS communications of the device with the PubNub framework subscriptions for real-time communication between devices and back-end.
- Led heavy load testing of Android services with success.
- Developed a real-time SMS listener to communicate with the companies back-end via PubNub subscribe/publish. Used this to support the company's internal communications channels.
Mobile Engineer Android (via Toptal)2016 - 2016MCProHosting
Technologies: Android, Java, Video Streaming, Git
- Improved an existing Android application for gaming livestreams.
- Created a great gaming livestream experience on mobile devices with very low latency.
- Contributed significant stability and performance improvements to an Android app.
- Implemented a chat system with various components like: a command system, custom emoticons, user mentions, and more.
- Cleaned up and refactored app infrastructure, leading to a 250% increase in average user session length.
- Implementation of Google material design guidelines for better UI/UX and pixel-perfect design.
Android Software Engineer2014 - 2015Venikom Mobile
Technologies: Android, Java
- Created a fully functional Android application for three different French fashion magazines.
- Implemented a beautiful user experience platform in coordination with experienced UI designers.
- Worked on refactoring and cleanup of Android infrastructure and in-house libraries.
- Coordinated and assisted team members in implementing requested features from the client.
- Documented projects and wrote implementation concepts for front and back-end.
Software Developer2013 - 2015Independent Contractor
Technologies: Web, Mobile Development, Back-end Java
- Created a data collection back-end for air pollution in Skopje, Macedonia.
- Developed mobile apps for clients and managers of two taxi companies.
- Worked on administrative apps for the United Nations Development Program.
- Developed a public transport schedule app in Swift for iOS and Android.
Software Development Intern2014 - 2014Netcetera Dooel, Skopje
Technologies: Android, Java, OpenStreetMap, GPS
- Created an offline-navigation app for sightseeing international cities by bicycle.
- Implemented a turn-by-turn offline navigation system.
- Gained experience with the Gradle build system for Java.
- Gained experience in using source control systems and continuous integration.
- Implemented unit, functional, and integration testing.
Web Development Intern2013 - 2014Blizoo Macedonia
- Gained experience with big telecommunication systems offering country-wide services.
- Worked with large databases and data transfers.
- Developed mobile optimized web-pages for checking invoices and services.
- Worked on conversion of web-pages to responsive designs and optimization for all screen sizes.