Freelance Toptal Developer2019 - PRESENTAustin Distributing
Technologies: ASP. NET Core, React, .NET Core
- Built a system for managing metadata related to hose sales in their original ERP system using ASP.NET Core and React.
- Built a sophisticated authorization system with roles, claim based authentication and password recovery mechanism using email.
- Integrated the solution with an existing database without changing any of the underlying infrastructure.
- Built a system for generating a commodity report using React and .NET Core.
Mobile Developer2019 - 2020Code Particle Inc.
- Helped the team to build a real time patient monitoring system integrated with Google Fit and Apple Health.
- Worked on various features throughout the app in a team of 4.
- Worked closely with the product owner to polish design elements of the application both from UI and UX perspective.
Freelance Toptal Developer2019 - 2019Select Quote
Technologies: C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, AWS Lambda, Azure Cloud Services, SQL,
- Implemented a web API to transfer credit card data to a secure PCI compliant and relaying back a token representation of the credit card data.
- Implemented a reporting service that gathers daily reports from Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Set up deployment pipelines for deploying AWS Lambda based services in both .NET and Node.js.
- Migrated SQL Server Stored Procedures into C# using Entity Framework.
- Documented logic from a proprietary language in order to migrate the logic to C#.
Senior Developer2018 - 2019Sircle Advertising
Technologies: ASP.NET Core, .NET Core, React Native, React, Redux, Webpack, Entity Framework Core, SQL Server
- Worked on a threat awareness React Native mobile application using an ASP.NET Core back-end.
- Designed the UI and UX of the mobile application according to Apple's and Google's visual style guide.
- Added logging for mobile applications in order to improve the stability and reliability of the apps over time.
- Worked on implementing the admin dashboard for installation of specifically designed boxes for real-time tracking of alcohol sales in the United States. Using ASP.NET Core and React.
- Reviewed code of my peers and suggested improvements in coding standards.
Team Lead2017 - 2018MentorMate
Technologies: Trello, PowerShell, Microsoft Task Scheduler
- Led and managed a team of four people in order to deliver a robust system which serves the client's needs - to quickly be able to configure custom automated tasks built on top of smaller components of those tasks.
- Migrated a legacy system from the integrated windows task manager to a newly acquired task scheduling tool called JAMS.
- Prioritized effectively according to business needs.
- Communicated constantly with the client's contact person in order to clarify needs and requirements.
.NET Developer2015 - 2017MentorMate
Technologies: .NET, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, .NET Core, Angular.js, UWP
- Took a key role in developing the core backend for Storyoworks1, a sales enabling CMS system.
- Had ownership over version control, database design, and automated deployment.
- Developed integration with external applications including Salesforce and InsiteCommerce.
- Worked on optimization of the UWP client application.
- Wrote end to end tests using Selenium with ChromeDriver and C#.
- Made code reviews and improved coding practices.
.NET Developer2013 - 2014Omegaosft Ltd.
- Took part in the development of the enterprise version of the main product of the company.
- Worked on an independent reporting engine used in the larger project.
- Earned experience in development of Payroll, CRM and HR software.
- Gave a presentation on Git and version control systems in general.
- Learned best practices in web development from other developers.