Front-end Engineer2016 - PRESENTBallStreet Trading
- Programmed the front-end views of a phone app based on static images of each screen.
- Worked one on one with designers for an optimal user experience with the application.
- Provided ongoing HTML/CSS/SCSS support and mentoring as needed by other members of the team.
President2014 - PRESENTRaritan Valley Home Inspection
Technologies: Angular, React, Node.js
- Wrote and maintained custom software to more quickly, accurately generate home inspection reports, ensuring that all reports meet or exceed NJ minimum standards of practice.
- Created a custom website for the company, utilizing a single-page application to maintain loading speeds.
Front-end Engineer2012 - 2016FunnelFire
- Implemented the front-end logic to enhance the user experience with filtering and autocomplete searches.
- Programmed a mobile application for users in Cordova.
Project Manager2011 - 2016Pacific Controls
Technologies: Bootstrap, AngularJS, Haystack, SkySpark
- Developed with the SkySpark framework with project Haystack tagging as well as building user interface widgets with Angular JS with Bootstrap.
- Coordinated the development of the company’s in-house software platform between a local command control center and development and remote India and Dubai development teams.
- Worked directly with clients to improve the facility functions and energy efficiency by programming and implementing energy analytics tailored to the client’s specific needs.
- Wrote analytics to remotely manage and control heating and cooling systems. Saved one client over $200,000 in less than a week after going live.
- Led the development of new client-facing dashboards, mainly focusing on creating D3.js charts. Energy and equipment data was displayed in a range of D3.js charts.
Software Engineer Consultant2009 - 2014FivePM Technology
- Programmed the front-end interface for monitoring vehicle locations online.
- Developed an online interface to allow clients to request stops via a dispatch system.