React Developer2022 - 2022Treat Technologies, Inc
- Created the reusable components on the storyboard for the company's v2 dashboard.
- Wrote the unit testing for all the components with Jest and React Testing Library.
- Integrated RESTful APIs with the front-end side and third-party integrations like Authentication, Shopify, and Klaviyo.
React Developer2021 - 2022ClassDojo
Technologies: React, TypeScript, PWA
- Created a React progressive web app (PWA) from the native Android project.
- Revamped the student web app design and added Cypress end-to-end tests.
- Created custom React Hooks as a bridge with a native device.
React Developer2019 - 2020Templi
Technologies: React, Recoil, Stripe
- Contributed to developing landing pages and product pages from an early project stage.
- Replaced Redux with Recoil as the state management library early in the project, which proved to be an effective decision.
- Implemented React on the project's site, increasing its speed by 24%.
Senior Full-stack Developer2019 - 2019Hopps
Technologies: Angular, TypeScript, Angular-materialize, NgRx/store, Node.js, MongoDB
- Designed the main architecture of the learning management system.
- Set up and bootstrapped the main workflow of the development process.
- Shipped and monitored the application through different release stages.
- Led the technical team to develop, test, and deploy the web through the agile development process.
Front-end Engineer2018 - 2019Coursera
Technologies: React, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Contentful
- Revamped the marketing pages with new Figma designs.
- Helped the company to migrate the site to Contentful CMS.
- Created a staging server with the previous API and updated the pipeline scripts.
Junior Web Developer2015 - 2018Olive & Cocoa
Technologies: React, Redux, Stripe
- Trained over 50 new employees per season on the UI dashboard.
- Consulted with the product owner to determine the best methods to resolve service and billing issues and stripe integration.
- Assisted in the front-end and back-end development for a website overhaul.