Verified Expert in Engineering
Anika is a senior web developer with 7+ years of experience developing websites and web apps for education, eCommerce, and business services. Anika is keen on working with a diverse set of technologies and programming languages, specializing in React, Vue, and Angular, as the most used languages in the front-end development projects she got involved in.
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on was Savas Labs, using the most diverse technology stack, including React, React Hooks, Redux, Angular 7+, NgRx, JSON, HTML, and CSS.
Coupang - Rocket on Demand
- Led the design and development of the vendor-inventory page, ensuring a user-friendly interface and efficient data representation.
- Implemented robust algorithms for rocket growth price calculation, optimizing profitability while maintaining competitive pricing.
- Conceptualized and designed a nudging card interface to motivate and guide rocket growth sellers, enhancing their platform experience.
- Coordinated with customer service teams to resolve issues swiftly, maintaining a 95% customer satisfaction rate.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Developed an automated deployment system to ensure smooth and seamless launches of new features.
- Reduced page load times by 20% through effective optimization techniques.
- Built a highly scalable and secure platform to process millions of requests daily.
Treat Technologies, Inc
- Created the reusable components on the storyboard for the company's v2 dashboard.
- Wrote the unit testing for all the components with Jest and React Testing Library.
- Integrated RESTful APIs with the front-end side and third-party integrations like Authentication, Shopify, and Klaviyo.
- Created a React progressive web app (PWA) from the native Android project.
- Revamped the student web app design and added Cypress end-to-end tests.
- Created custom React Hooks as a bridge with a native device.
- Contributed to developing landing pages and product pages from an early project stage.
- Replaced Redux with Recoil as the state management library early in the project, which proved to be an effective decision.
- Implemented React on the project's site, increasing its speed by 24%.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Designed the main architecture of the learning management system.
- Set up and bootstrapped the main workflow of the development process.
- Shipped and monitored the application through different release stages.
- Led the technical team to develop, test, and deploy the web through the agile development process.
- Revamped the marketing pages with new Figma designs.
- Helped the company to migrate the site to Contentful CMS.
- Created a staging server with the previous API and updated the pipeline scripts.
Junior Web Developer
Olive & Cocoa
- Trained over 50 new employees per season on the UI dashboard.
- Consulted with the product owner to determine the best methods to resolve service and billing issues and stripe integration.
- Assisted in the front-end and back-end development for a website overhaul.
Angular, Tailwind CSS, Bootstrap, Redux, MUI (Material UI), Next.js, Nuxt.js, NestJS, Express.js
React, Vue, Vuex, NgRx/store, Vue 2, Node.js
Google Analytics, Git, Stripe Checkout, Prisma
PWA, Google Tag Manager, Gatsby, Styled-components, Storybook, Front-end, Chargebee