Anil Kumar Mohanlal
Verified Expert in Engineering
Robotic Process Automation Developer
Anil is a certified UiPath RPA solution architect and developer skilled at using UiPath. He is an expert at robotic process automation (RPA) technology. His day-to-day activities include discussing clients and stakeholders' requirements and deciding on the priorities of the process based on full-time equivalent (FTE) and other complexities. Comfortable both as a leader and teammate, Anil eagerly provides guidance and training to his team members about changes and new features in their projects.
UiPath, Microsoft Power Apps, Automation Anywhere, Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
The most amazing...
...processes I've developed saved the business $96,000 & $48,000 Per Year with 100% accuracy & 80% reduction in total processing time.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Lead
- Maintained the company's robotic process automation (RPA) infrastructure, saving $96,000 and $48,000 per year.
- Created UiPath framework for JDE report download to be used as a plug-and-play process for any business unit.
- Developed code repository using Azure DevOps. Worked as a business analyst to gather requirements and prepare the design. Used RPA framework for new processes. Created templates for the repetitive processes to use as a plug-and-play code.
- Updated versions of Orchestrator to keep the latest version in test and production environments. Configured UiPath Robots on new machines in case the machines went down.
Bloom Healthcare PTY LTD
- Created UiPath robotic process automation to download reports from the case manager and upload them to SharePoint folders.
- Tracked Jira errors, provided solutions, and performed bug fixing.
- Tested the whole report downloading process for one month to ensure everything was running fine.
Bloom Healthcare PTY LTD
- Developed UiPath code which downloads 31 reports in 20 minutes and uploads all files to SharePoint.
- Sent email notifications after processing the uploaded files using SharePoint.
- Used no tools as it was a very small project and task.
- Supported various clients and assisted them with their enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and customized software products.
- Managed the website for one of the biggest Japanese electronics giants and customized their ERP systems, including extracting data from the SAP system to the modified ERP system and publishing the modified data back to SAP.
- Maintained the systems based on Oracle and other platforms for one of the biggest eCommerce clients in Australia.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Consultant
- Worked for Walmart.com as a production support engineer on enhancement work. Handled Unix servers and all order management systems (OMS), payment processing (PP) applications, and only PL/SQL-related back-end databases.
- Developed a customer information system (CIS) project in Oracle forms and reports integrated with the Itron server for meter reading data. Monitored the Itron server and its services and kept them up and running.
- Created knowledge transfer documents and code to fix the known issues and optimize the workflow to avoid similar known problems in the future.
PL/SQL Developer and Database Administrator
- Gathered requirements from clients, had conference calls, and communicated the status and activity updates via email. Created PL/SQL blocks according to the clients and other developers' requirements.
- Coordinated front-end teams and the database administrators' (DBA) team.
- Installed and upgraded Oracle databases for different teams and clients.
- Maintained and kept all test and productions systems up to date to retain 100% uptime for business systems.
Developer and Database Administrator
Chase Infotech Ltd.
- Developed an HMS application to keep patient's records, visit details, final bills, and X-ray scan prints and record all the hospital staff's activities.
- Created multiple Crystal Reports for HMS application, including indoor and outdoor patient slips, medical reports, patient medication reports, etc.
- Built a payroll application to maintain payroll information for hospital staff, other expenses, and their leaves of absence. This is a full-fledged payroll system with different types of Crystal Reports.
Data Extraction from Israeli Municipal Websites
RPA Code to Scrape Different eCommerce Siteshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/107O7TQwk2RZcNPM-6cwqrPkpfMHfOUaW/view?usp=sharing
Extraction of Email Attachment and Searching for Container Location
Python, Python 3, VB.NET
Crystal Reports, Microsoft Power Apps, Automation Anywhere, Microsoft Teams, Excel 2013
Robotic Process Automation (RPA), UiPath, Process Automation, SSRS Reports, IT Automation, Microsoft Power Automate, UI Automation
PL/SQL, Databases, SQL Server 2005
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
C. U. Shah College of Engineering and Technology - Wadhwan, Gujarat, India
High School Diploma in Computer Engineering
Government Polytechnic Rajkot - Rajkot, Gujarat, India
UiPath RPA Advance Developer Certification
Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional (V11.0)
Automation Anywhere University