Full-stack Developer2016 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: MongoDB, MySQL, Vue.js, React, Angular, PHP, Laravel, Node.js, Android, iOS
- Delivered apps with 1+ million downloads, some of them able to raise funding.
- Used various ideas from distributed computing, large-scale design, real-time data processing, data storage, ML, and AI to solve challenging dataset problems.
- Maximized applications’ efficiency, data quality, scope, operability, and flexibility.
- Developed full-stack web apps that processed, analyzed, and rendered data visually. Planned, wrote, and debugged those web applications with complete accuracy.
- Created client documentation for IT group integration. Authored PowerShell installation and deployment scripts to assist both the QA and DevOps teams.
Senior Mobile App Developer2014 - 2016Aativa Software Pvt., Ltd.
Technologies: SQL, C, Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift, React Native, Android, iOS
- Created various apps in different domains: Uber-like, on-demand, dating, social media chat, live tracking, and grocery e-commerce apps. After gaining experience in Android, I started learning and developing iOS apps as well.
- Developed interface modules for enterprise applications which provided frameworks that were integrated with cross platforms. Working knowledge of the Agile methodology, RDBMS and ORM, SOA, XML-RPC, JSON, and RESTful Web Services.
- Developed, enhanced, and debugged software applications that support external clients as well as internal business units or supporting functions. Helped the post-production support and to fix bugs. Implemented and tested core components.
Senior Android Developer2012 - 2014Code Brew Labs
Technologies: Retrofit 2, RxJava, Android Studio, SQLite, Android SDK, Java
- Designed Java SDK functionalities, including the full activity lifecycle. Wrote clear and concise communications and development documentation, showing knowledge regarding back-end processes and documentation.
- Created six user-friendly, aesthetically pleasing, and fully functional applications for Android—all demonstrating efficient, maintainable, and reusable code that preserves privacy and security.
- Conceptualized, developed, and deployed mobile applications for company clients. Developed modules and components to mitigate security risks. Wrote technical specifications and maintained all reports about the application development.
- Accelerated the company’s expansion by creating two mobile applications using XML-RPC and JSON.