Senior Development Engineer2020 - PRESENTMashreqbank
Technologies: Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes, JSON, OAuth, Single Sign-on (SSO), Back-end, CI/CD Pipelines, REST APIs, APIs, Production Support, API Development, Web Security, Security, Message Queues, SOLID Principles, Async, REST, Software
- Created a niche domain for developing microservices using Java and Spring Boot.
- Developed the back-end infrastructure for onboarding the UAE’s first eCommerce co-branded credit card with Noon.com.
- Implemented identity access management and a security-as-a-service solution within Mashreq’s Digital Studio which is used via the API Gateway among all microservices.
- Managed the migration of applications and data to internal and external clouds as well as to the microservices architecture.
Software Engineer2019 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: Java, Git, Spring Boot, RESTful Services, Angular, Microservices, Docker, Selenium, Cypress.io, Java 8, Twitter, Twitter SDK, Twitter API, TypeScript, AWS, OAuth, Single Sign-on (SSO), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Back-end, CI/CD Pipelines, REST APIs, APIs, PostgreSQL, GitLab, Production Support, Jenkins, Oracle, SSL, API Development, Web Security, KeyCloak, Security, Message Queues, NoSQL, SOLID Principles, Async, REST, WebFlux, Software
- Developed an application that fetched tweets in real time from Twitter using the Twitter API based on different search and filtering options.
- Created APIs and schedulers for handling payouts and transactions for a fintech organization.
- Built a smart-parking mobile and web application used for parking ticket payments for various car parks in London.
- Constructed a web and mobile application which shared notes online in real time.
Senior Software Engineer2019 - 2020Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Designed and developed a bulk transaction processing system responsible for handling all domestic transactions in bulk across different channels in ADCB resulting in faster transaction processing with reduced system load.
- Integrated secure contactless payment using the MasterCard digital enablement service.
- Led the enhancement and upgrade of a payment hub application: a real-time gross settlement system facilitating funds transfers between banks and other financial institutions in the UAE.
- Managed multiple projects which contributed to the digitization of various banking processes like KYC, loyalty programs, and customer onboarding.
IT DevOps Engineer2018 - 2019Siemens
- Enhanced and optimized the baggage handling system deployed at all terminals of Dubai Airports.
- Developed a web application for 100% automation of virtual bag trials in production to calculate the performance of the BHIS application.
- Tuned the performance, optimized the queries, and enhanced the application processes to increase the end-to-end system's throughput, including baggage sorting, storage, transportation, and reclaim facilities.
Software Engineer2013 - 2018Emirates Group
- Developed the flight reservation system, which was specifically targeted for mobile browsers and contributed to making it the fastest airline web app globally.
- Incorporated the 3D and VR seat map for the Emirates' mobile website, making it the first airline to introduce VR technology.
- Developed and delivered Ancillary Stretch, a paid-seating project which increased the revenue by AED 90 million annually.
- Revamped the "Book a Flight" and "Online Check-in" modules to make them more customer-centric and helped reduce the check-in times and the required number of clicks.