Verified Expert in Engineering
Ankush is a software engineer with more than eight years of demonstrated experience and an assortment of skills in designing, architecting, developing, and delivering high volume and high availability multi-channel applications in banking, logistics, aviation, and travel domains. Ankush has a passion for learning and has delivered technological solutions for various clients across the globe efficiently while exceeding their expectations.
Git, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Java, Spring, Linux
The most amazing...
...product I've developed is a 3D/VR seat map for a leading international airline, making it the first aviation organization to introduce VR technology.
Senior Development Engineer
- Created a niche domain for developing microservices using Java and Spring Boot.
- Developed the back-end infrastructure for onboarding the UAE’s first eCommerce co-branded credit card with Noon.com.
- Implemented identity access management and a security-as-a-service solution within Mashreq’s Digital Studio which is used via the API Gateway among all microservices.
- Managed the migration of applications and data to internal and external clouds as well as to the microservices architecture.
- Developed an application that fetched tweets in real time from Twitter using the Twitter API based on different search and filtering options.
- Created APIs and schedulers for handling payouts and transactions for a fintech organization.
- Built a smart-parking mobile and web application used for parking ticket payments for various car parks in London.
- Constructed a web and mobile application which shared notes online in real time.
Senior Software Engineer
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Designed and developed a bulk transaction processing system responsible for handling all domestic transactions in bulk across different channels in ADCB resulting in faster transaction processing with reduced system load.
- Integrated secure contactless payment using the MasterCard digital enablement service.
- Led the enhancement and upgrade of a payment hub application: a real-time gross settlement system facilitating funds transfers between banks and other financial institutions in the UAE.
- Managed multiple projects which contributed to the digitization of various banking processes like KYC, loyalty programs, and customer onboarding.
IT DevOps Engineer
- Enhanced and optimized the baggage handling system deployed at all terminals of Dubai Airports.
- Developed a web application for 100% automation of virtual bag trials in production to calculate the performance of the BHIS application.
- Tuned the performance, optimized the queries, and enhanced the application processes to increase the end-to-end system's throughput, including baggage sorting, storage, transportation, and reclaim facilities.
- Developed the flight reservation system, specifically targeted at mobile browsers, and contributed to making it the fastest airline web app globally.
- Incorporated the 3D and VR seat map for the Emirates' mobile website, making it the first airline to introduce VR technology.
- Developed and delivered Ancillary Stretch, a paid-seating project which increased the revenue by AED 90 million annually.
- Revamped the Book a Flight and Online Check-in modules to make them more customer-centric and helped reduce the check-in times and the required number of clicks.
Emirates Mobile Websitehttps://mobile.emirates.com
As a full-stack developer, I implemented ancillary services like the paid-seating project, the cabin-class upgrade, and fare branding. These services increased the revenues of the organization and enhanced the existing flight booking and online check-in journeys.
Token Lifecycle Management System for Contactless Payments
I developed this application from its inception to going live. The app exposes APIs that internally communicate with various third-party systems to manage the tokens generated to make contactless payments with NFC-enabled devices.
Mashreq Bank | Online Banking and Mobile Applicationhttps://digital.mashreqbank.com/onlinebanking/
Spring, Angular, Spring Boot, JUnit, Mockito, Selenium, AngularJS, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Hibernate, Cypress, WebFlux, OAuth 2, JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
jQuery, REST APIs, API Development, Twitter SDK, Twitter API, JDBC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS
Git, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Apache Maven, GitLab, Splunk, Jira, Confluence, Atlassian, Jenkins, IBM API Connect, Keycloak
REST, Microservices, Test-driven Development (TDD), Azure DevOps
Oracle Database, Java EE, Linux, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Twitter, Oracle, Jakarta EE, Kubernetes, IBM WebSphere, WebSphere
Spring Data, Spring Data JPA, Relational Databases, JSON, Microsoft SQL Server, Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, NoSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
SOAP, RESTful Services, Multithreading, Back-end, APIs, Message Queues, SOLID Principles, Communication, Code Review, Source Code Review, OAuth, Single Sign-on (SSO), CI/CD Pipelines, Production Support, Web Security, Async.js, Cloud, Technical Hiring, Cordova, Job Schedulers, SSL
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Lingaya's University - Nacholi, India