- CTOHesta2014 - 2016
- Designed the full-stack architecture for our MVP, including the back-end APIs, data models, security rules, user roles, registration, invites, and more.
- Implemented all of the back-end APIs and processes in Node.js, using Firebase, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL.
- Designed and implemented automated email notifications, including calendar event reminders and chat message alerts.
- Managed a team and implemented the majority of the web app in Angular and later in React.
- Managed a team and implemented the majority of the production for an iPhone app in Swift.
- Designed and implemented batch jobs with monitoring and failure handling that connected and downloaded real-estate data via RETS API (Real Estate Transaction Standard).
- Researched and chose solutions for image uploading, email notifications, calendar sharing, and other functionality.
- Senior Software EngineerDRW2013 - 2015
- Part of the core team designing and developing high-performance trading platform and strategies.
- Implemented various performance improvements using state-of-the-art C++.
- Implemented the client library to upgrade to the new CME market data API.
- Worked on real-time web UIs using Java, WebSockets, KnockoutJS, and other web frameworks.
- Reconciled and implemented historical vs. production regressions.
- Software ArchitectCitadel2004 - 2012
Technologies: C++, Python, R
- Worked with traders to implement and deploy high-frequency trading frameworks and strategies.
- Designed and implemented a proprietary Reliable Multicast messaging protocol used to distribute data internally in a scalable and robust way.
- Solely responsible for design and development of real-time market data infrastructure, supporting hundreds of clients and multiple sites in US, Europe, and Asia.
- Responsible for capturing and access to historical market data for quantitative research and analysis.
- Implemented a framework for internal exchange/order quoting.