- ResearcherUniversity of Bologna2011 - PRESENT
Technologies: Java, Python, MATLAB, C++
- Integrated MATLAB/Simulink and the Blender Game Engine for a robotics simulator.
- Developed a MATLAB simulator for an algorithm that simultaneously plans and controls the motion of a drone.
- Currently working on Traffic Light algorithms that use swarm intelligence and a Traffic simulator.
- Tutored graduate, undergraduate students.
- Assisted a Professor in the security laboratories.
- InstructorSeveral Customers2007 - PRESENT
Technologies: JEE, Java SE, MS Office, VBA
- Taught several Basic Java courses for programmers of various backgrounds.
- Taught several MS Office courses for non-programmers.
- Taught several Advanced Excel courses for programmers.
- Taught an extended course (190 hours) to a class of 20+ students that ranged from basic programming to web development.
- Taught Microsoft Dynamics CRM, with lessons held in French.
- Taught several Advanced Java development courses, including such web technologies as Spring MVC.
- Freelance ConsultantAnna Chiara Bellini2009 - 2011
- Managed my own clients, working on several smaller projects.
- Developed an eCommerce website using Konakart, handling both back-end and front-end development.
- Developed an Excel tool for Quality Assurance.
- Worked on the back-end of a proprietary CRM.
- Created several tag libraries for easy integration of custom controls.
- Back-End DeveloperAGREA (http://agrea.regione.emilia-romagna.it/)2004 - 2009
- Developed components for calculating payments between the EU and various companies.
- Created a reporting tool to present details of the calculation process to end-users.
- Developed algorithms to compute penalizations for incorrect cross-year crop growth.
- Managed a sub-team of five developers.
- Translated the ever-changing EU specifications to functional requirements suitable for developers.
- Web DeveloperGruppo Formula2002 - 2003
Technologies: Java, J2ME
- Created a mobile interface for web services.
- Prepared specifications and presentations for reporting to the EU commission.
- Worked on an EU research project for mobile access to CRM.
- Handled communication and helped coordinate with foreign partners.
- Created a local storage for offline work and related sync features.
- DeveloperUnimatica2001 - 2002
Technologies: Java, C++, MFC
- Developed a Windows application for archiving digitally signed documents.
- Developed components for digital signatures.
- Designed and developed web applications for online digital signatures.
- Designed and developed a web application for the academy to manage exams, dates, signup, grades and digital signing.
- Helped design a framework for the transparent handling of database connections, much like today's JPA.