Founder2012 - PRESENTQuantum Potato Software
- Developed Elixir + Phoenix server for streaming live video chat.
- Developed Elixir + Phoenix server for managing user accounts and cryptocurrency payments.
- Maintained Phoenix and React Native development environment doing development, operations and code reviews.
- Developed Erlang modules for custom websocket connection, user authentication, and presence management.
- Designed PostgreSQL database schemas for Elixir, Ruby on Rails, and Node.js servers.
- Created Websocket API specifications for Elixir Phoenix server.
- Programmed Erlang, Elixir, Node.js, and Ruby on Rails business logic.
- Compiled and configured cryptocurrency miners.
- Managed online cryptocurrency sales for digital goods.
- Integrated Web3.js with React frontend for Ethereum transactions.
- Created SMS marketing platform for legally compliant and "text to text" user interface.
- Integrated Android hardware for identifying concussions through point cloud analysis.
- Developed Rice Business Plan Competition voting mobile application and server.
- Developed streaming solutions for music, television and private video in Elixir and Ruby on Rails.
- Learned extensive knowledge of App Store and Google Play store release management and best practices.
- Distributed intra-corporate applications on private distribution networks.
- Researched Augmented Reality for 3D projection with image recognition.
- Published open source security, cryptocurrency, and game development projects.
- Updated and deployed docker containers.
- Developed React Native applications for iOS and Android.
- Developed cross-platform Electron and Node Webkit applications.
- Developed HTML5 webapps for cross-platform support and responsive design.
Mobile Application and Server Developer2010 - 2012ChaiONE, USA
- Designed and reviewed software architecture plans.
- Estimated and scope projects from user workflows.
- Managed in-house and remote development teams.
- Developed iOS Application.
- Led API design for cross-platform projects.
- Trained new team members in best practices and programming paradigms.
- Integrated mobile application deployment with Jenkins build server.
Game Designer2006 - 2008Big World Technology, Australia
Technologies: Bigworld Engine, Visual Basic
- Designed combat simulations.
- Designed AI scripts.
- Created prototypes for testing new features.
- Wrote technical analysis of bug reports to assist engineering in bug fixes.
- Translated customer feedback into actionable design and engineering steps.
Q&A, Level Designer2005 - 2005GoPets, South Korea
Technologies: Private tools
- Tested desktop overlay software.
- Created technical specifications.
- Wrote bug reports to assist engineering in bug fixes.
- Managed user feedback tickets.
- Designed game levels.