HTML5 Developer in Strasbourg, France
Lead Magento Developer2009 - 2015Advisa
Technologies: Magento, PHP, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JS, jQuery, SQL, Zend, POO, LESS, LAMP, Varnish, Solr
- Certified Magento Developer (2012) and Front-end Magento Developer (2013).
- Integrated 23 eCommerce templates.
- Analyzed complex B2B and B2C problematics.
- Developed Magento extension plugins.
- Installed shipping and payment methods.
- Fine-tuned caching and performance.
Web Developer2009 - 2009Web Full Circle
Technologies: PHP, HTML, JS, SQL
- Created websites for agency clients.
- Improved development processes.
- Maintained the existing website.
- Migrated hosting services.
- Integrated and sliced several designs.
- Beiser Environment (Development)http://www.beiser-se.com/
Integrated the eCommerce website, Beiser sales agricultural equipment, and metal tank.
- Wolf Lingerie - 5 Websites in One Magento Instance (Development)
In this huge project, the client wanted one unique interface to manage all his brands and catalogs.
- Mise au Green (Development)http://www.mise-au-green.com/
Developed a sportswear eCommerce site with a private sales section.
- SDE Group - 4 Brands in One Website (Development)http://www.winkler.fr/
In this project, the difficulty was in separating the products with 1 website for each brand, but only 1 common cart and checkout process.
- 1969 (Development)http://www.1969.fr/
Integrated a project with high traffic constraints. Also used private sales.
- Lovely Planet Distribution (Development)http://www.lovely-planet-distribution.com/
One of the biggest B2B retailers for sex toys and love products. Many specific developments has been made to handle the payment and tax specificity of his customers.
- Maison-close (Development)http://www.maison-close.com/
Developed and integrated a luxury lingerie website. Multiple languages and currencies has been configured for specific websites.
- Objetrama (Development)http://www.objetrama.fr/
The specificity of this development was on their product page. In fact, this company allow their customers to customize their products with their brand name or logo. An other difficulty was in their price configuration, using tier prices, customer group prices, Waste Electrical and Electronic taxes, and printing costs.
- Lutin Botté (Development)http://www.lutinbotte.com/
An eCommerce website which sells shoes for children. The theme was first made in 2010 and completely redone in 2014. All their previous orders and customers has been conserved and converted between the two Magento versions.
- The Store de Dassault Aviation (Development)http://www.thestore-dassault-aviation.com/
This eCommerce project was particularly complex in terms of deployment process. Dassault Aviation is one of the biggest French companies building airplanes; there are many levels of security and checks in order to deploy or modify anything.
- Rythmes & Sons (Development)http://www.r-sons.com/
This B2B Magento eCommerce site has many price rules for their customers. With a custom price for almost each of their clients, it was interesting to find a solution to keep the performance safe.
- Bretzel Burgard (Development)http://www.bretzelburgard.fr/
This eCommerce website was the first try on the internet for this company. Their revenue has increased a lot since they released their website. The cost of the development was profitable in less than a year.
- Sweet Dreams Mattress (Development)
With many configurations to compose your bed with corresponding mattresses and foundations, this website needed a lot of analysis of their product feeds to make it work with Magento.
- Comfortaire (Development)
The main difficulty on this website development was on the shipping calculation. When shipping heavy products, it is very important to adjust the price based on shipping location and county taxes.
- Boyles (Development)http://www.boyles.com/
This eCommerce website needed lot of work on their feeds coming from different suppliers with daily stock updates.
- Friendly Rooster (Development)http://www.friendlyrooster.com/
This small-budget project integrates all pieces of a standard eCommerce website: products, prices, cart, payment, and shipment.
- Gouiran Beauté (Development)http://www.gouiran-beaute.com/
A high-traffic cosmetics website where caching performance was the center of our focus.
- Advanced Content Manager (Other amazing things)http://www.advancedcontentmanager.com/
This Magento extension was entirely home coded, with more than 14k lines, inspired by famous WordPress and Drupal plugins. It was developed with the best Magento practices, structuration, and modeling.
- Leaderbikes (Development)
Magento development through toptal contract for a bike reseller.
FrameworksZend Framework, Prototype Framework
Libraries/APIsjQuery, Google Maps, Google API, jQuery UI
ToolsBitbucket, Adobe Photoshop, Git, GitHub, Subversion (SVN), Varnish, Jira, TortoiseSVN, SourceTree, Trello, Redmine, Tortoise Git, Adobe Fireworks, Grunt, Slack, Apache Solr
ParadigmsResponsive Web Design (RWD), REST, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
PlatformsMagento 2, Magento, NetBeans, New Relic
StorageRedis, Memcached, MySQL
OtherFront-end, Performance Optimization, Site Speed Optimization, Mobile Web, Koala, PSD Slicing, APIs, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), SOAP
- Master's degree in Computing Science - Development in Distributed Environments2007 - 2010IUT Robert Schuman - Strasbourg, France