- CEO2017 - PRESENTLucidi Technical Consulting Solutions
Technologies: Microsoft Office and Access, ASP.NET, VB.NET Framework (1-3.5), Visual Basic (3.0 NET 4.0), ASP, ISS
- Developed a software application to produce interactive CDs for sports leagues which could be personalized for each team.
- Design a corresponding .NET Windows application to allow users in modifying photo galleries to be dynamically displayed on the website for Jeffrey Fogel Interiors.
- Established Diamond M. Products' corporate internet website for launching the company’s first production line; the company is based in Holbrook, NY.
- Engineered a Windows application to administer all phases of job cycle, including staffing, accounts payable/receivable, and estimates; the client was L and D Piping, Holbrook, NY (J.T.S., a job-tracking system).
- Constructed a Windows application to monitor incoming phone requests and provide an appropriate response to each call. The client was Nassau Suffolk Law Services, Islandia, NY (C.B.S., a call-back system).
- Director of Global SharePoint Technical Lead Collaboration Solutions and Innovation Team2013 - 2017Estée Lauder Companies, Inc.
- Act as a business relationship manager and technical lead—overseeing the supervision of the corporate intranet development for over 60 global departments, 24,000 users, and the company website through offshore technology and third-party managed services partner to ensure full mobility, proper support costs, and minimum customization.
- Migrated DevOps to a third-party vendor by providing assistance to internal team member’s transition into architect and support roles, while transferring application development initiatives to offshore resources.
- Established eight responsive regional intranets by merging Microsoft Azure and Office 365 to expand over 40 international affiliate intranets and more than 30 global brand intranet sites.
- Collaborated with the mobile center of excellence (COE) to implement a future vision for mobility and mobile applications.
- Developed a mobile POC using O365 mobile architecture to showcase a timely and cost-effective mobile application that utilizes existing features and architecture, which was reviewed by Microsoft engineers who included some of the features into their own templates.
- Implemented standards and guidelines for creating applications to support companies vision of vendor supported development and operations (DevOps).
- Successful transitioned both the infrastructure and application support to third-party vendors which exceeded set-forth service level agreements (SLAs) and acquired new vendor supported model with business partners.
- Converted the current intranet from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint Online (Office 365).
- Oversaw small-to-large and complex development initiatives across several functional areas in the corporation.
- Established standards and policies for the SharePoint farm as well as s code review template to produce score card which was utilized in vendor reviews/negotiations and to set SLAs and KPIs.
- Established a SharePoint COE which comprised of infrastructure, enterprise architecture, and application development groups that were assigned to supervise the SharePoint architecture and global SharePoint development.
- Worked as a member of the SharePoint governance team; I was tasked to administer production support for the entire global SharePoint farm.
- Director – North America Technical Competency Center (TCC) | SharePoint Application Architect2009 - 2013Estée Lauder Companies, Inc.
- Managed a team of 30 developers as well as development initiatives for entire North America and EMEA regional VB/VB.NET, Oracle, and IBM mainframe teams through the utilization of offshore and onsite resources.
- Devised an ongoing strategy and led resource demand planning within the company in the North America and EMEA Region.
- Collaboratively worked with offshore third-party partners to guarantee successful and timely delivery of development efforts.
- Partook in innovative strategy events, coordinated with other IT departments, and utilized modern technologies to ensure IT capability in providing the demands of business clients.
- Ensured company preparedness for outsource delivery by monitoring proper coding standards, driving development efforts, and monitoring vendors’ compliance with SDLC and change control processes.
- Developed technical specification documentation as well as bonus objectives for resources while assisting business analyst and technical teams in creating functional specification requirements.
- Technical Lead – Technical Competency Center (TCC) | SharePoint Application Architect2007 - 2009Estée Lauder Companies, Inc.
- Led a five-person development team to ensure timely and successful completion of all assigned tasks.
- Conducted a study on current technology trends and educated all personnel to optimize the department and corporate’s IT efficiency.
- Evaluated functional requirements and development of technical prerequisites for all SharePoint sites created in the global SharePoint farm.
- Maintained compliance with SharePoint governance process in referencing efforts created in coordination with offshore vendors.
- Designed a service request site through utilization of content types, data view web pages, and SharePoint designer workflows to manage all incoming requests for development services.
- Project Manager | Senior Application Developer – Web and Desktop Application Replenishment1999 - 2007Estée Lauder Companies, Inc.
- Develope a profile development system (PDS) desktop application.
- Created a sales forecasting application which utilized yearly sales data to create a 52-week base index calculation formatted as a bar graph for easy viewing. The system was integrated with an IBM Inforum replenishment application. The base indexes from PDS where the foundational element for the Inforum application.
- Worked on an open-sell web application—created a design to allow retail store planners to set inventory minimums for the companies' new self-service retail units. The system was tightly integrated with the corporations entire retail structure and had integration points with various replenishment systems.
- Created a replenishment reporting web application; the app contained all the replenishment reports for all the retail planner customers. The application was tightly integrated with the entire complicated retail structure and allowed users to filter all reports based on user input and selection.
- Received accolades for the above app; this reporting system was hailed as a critical tool within the retail planning organization.