- HTML5 Game DeveloperBigger Than Fiction2012 - PRESENT
- Managed all the web/mobile projects of the company.
- Prepared game concept presentations for clients.
- Created games for clients (and worked with designers).
- Created "transmedia" games.
- Oriented on cross-platform gameplay or using funny "real world technologies" like NFC.
- Acting CTO of the company.
- Game DeveloperAllokids2010 - 2011
Technologies: Flash, HTML5, Proprietary scripting language
- Created the quest architecture of an online web MMO.
- Worked as the sole developer on-site with an outsourced development team.
- Took part in most of the brainstorm meetings about the game (conception, design, monetization, player retention, etc.)
- Worked with an undocumented scripting language (had to figure things out by myself by reading code and wrote documentation while doing it).
- Created tools to speed up the process of testing and debugging.
- Was the "linking point" between the outsourced dev team in London and the CEO/Lead Game Designer in-house.