CTO2014 - 2021Fiska
- Built a retail loyalty platform ingesting millions of transactions/day from various points of sale to drive marketing campaigns and provide insights to retailers. The data science platform was built using Python/BigQuery on the Google Cloud Platform.
- Invented a patent-pending industry-first technology to web-enable payment terminals. Built desktop, web, and mobile SDKs and simulators using C#, Xamarin, TypeScript, and iOS SDK.
- Created and managed a team of over ten world-class engineers.
CEO2010 - 2015Mobilogie
Technologies: Android, iOS, Python, PHP, Swift, Objective-C
- Built innovative iOS apps including full-motion 3D tracking body suits, interactive retail environments, and big data-driven loyalty apps.
- Partnered with Apple and Microsoft, got several apps featured in the App Store, and won several industry awards.
- Grew the company from 0 to 20 developers; built over 100 apps for clients ranging from startups to multinationals.
Software Engineer2008 - 2010Mozilla
Technologies: Assembly, 2D Graphics, OpenGL ES, OpenGL, C++
- Developed a vector-based graphics rendering engine for Firefox 3; at the time, offering much higher graphics quality than competing browsers.
- Optimized performance of graphics rendering on Firefox using low-level C++ and assembly language.
- Contributed to the multi-process re-architecture of Firefox, as well as Firefox for mobile.