Verified Expert in Engineering
Anton is an experienced developer who has worked both for large and small companies. After a decade of supporting CAD systems as a .NET developer, he switched to mobile and now specializes in iOS development. Anton joined Toptal to find exciting and challenging tasks and opportunities for continuous improvement.
Git, Carthage, CocoaPods, Swift, Xcode, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing I've coded is my own Redux implementation for iOS using functional reactive programming.
DIGITAL SPRING MARKETING AND ADVERTISING INC. (via Toptal)
- Implemented Continuous Deployment pipeline for the application using fastlane and TeamCity server. Also configured and built servers.
- Worked on the "Live Stream" feature, which allows users to do live streams (solo or groups up to nine people). Implemented UI and DSK integration.
- Collaborated on code refactoring (moving generic code into submodules), submodule, and dependency modifications to allow the app to compile with Bitcode. Performed code review.
Stochastic Systems LLC (via Toptal)
- Redesigned the whole application using new mockups.
- Fixed application bugs, including memory issues and WebRTC communication.
- Supported existing integration tests and wrote new tests for redesigned screens.
Senior iOS Developer
- Implemented a video player for online education courses and supported streaming playback and playlists.
- Supported a CI pipeline and implemented new conditional builds for different customers.
- Created a statistics module used to gather usage statistics, e.g., how long a user read a book, watched a video, or listened to an audiobook.
- Managed the submitting and approval process to the App Store.
Senior iOS Developer
- Implemented new an in-app chat using WebSockets (replacement for old chat that used HTTP GET for updates).
- Worked on referral program feature. Added new screens for referral program management.
- Supported the company's CI server for mobile applications.
- Reworked a mobile app's startup logic to allow the fastest startup, which also reduced the app's download size.
- Implemented in-app calls using VoxImplant iOS framework.
- Managed App Store submitting and approval process.
- Reworked massive storyboard into xibs (one per screen).
Senior iOS Developer
- Developed a synchronization module for a POS application.
- Implemented an adaptive interface for the iPad version of the POS application.
- Wrote UI automation tests using the Appium SDK for cross platform testing.
- Managed a small team of three developers (including myself).
- Created various reusable UI components for mobile applications.
- Developed calculation logic for discounts in POS App.
- Built a wrapper around a C library for a receipt printer (for a POS application).
- Created a customizable data loader for SmartPlant Foundation.
- Developed a custom data-mapping tool used for loading assets from SmartPlant P&ID into SmartPlant Foundation (with the ability to specify custom properties and relations between objects).
- Built and supported a variety of client and server API for SmartPlant Foundation.
- Created a data-synchronization tool used for automatic nightly syncs between two SPF servers.
- Developed a custom abstraction layer around default SPF API using Castle Dynamic Proxy.
I developed the new chat and video conference system version with improved stability and performance.
Technologies: Swift, Core Data, WebSockets
I was involved in developing various parts of the application. I implemented the generic UI and business logic for managing 20+ different types of documents.
Technologies: Swift 4.2, Alamofire, SnapKit, RxSwift, JSON, Redux
Technologies: Swift 4.2, Alamofire, SnapKit, RxSwift, Realm Database, Redux
Desktop (macOS) Player for Google Musichttps://github.com/reloni/GoogleMusicClient
Aika | Simple Task Manager
Technologies: Swift, Realm, RxSwift, Auth0 (Authentication), OneSignal (Push Notifications)
Alpina Digital Libraryhttps://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1332653836
I developed a new module for video courses, including UI for new screens, video player with custom queue and usage tracking.
I worked mainly on the live-streaming feature and integrated SDK for live streaming. I also implemented UI for single and multi-guest modes (up to nine live streamers).
Swift, C#, Swift 2, Swift 3, Swift 4, Swift 5, SQL, Bash, Bash Script
UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Viper, RealmSwift, XCTest, .NET, Core Data, React Native, Vapor, .NET Core, Entity Framework Core, ASP.NET Web API, AppKit, Cocoa, Appium, XCUITest
REST APIs, RxSwift, SnapKit, Codable, CocoaPods, Fabric, WebRTC, ReSwift, Alamofire
Xcode, Auto Layout, iTunes Connect, Travis CI, Git, GitHub, Charles Proxy, Interface Builder, Microsoft Visual Studio, Crashlytics, Fastlane, Docker Compose, TeamCity, AsyncDisplayKit, GitLab, Bitbucket, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), Auth0, Firebase Analytics, Zeplin, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Docker Swarm
Agile Software Development, VIPER Architecture, Functional Programming, Functional Reactive Programming, Unit Testing, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Dependency Injection, Agile, REST, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment, Test-driven Development (TDD)
iOS, Windows, MacOS, Docker, Amazon EC2, Bitrise, Keychain, Oracle, Kubernetes, Firebase, Oracle Database, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Mobile Architecture, Carthage, iPhone, Push Notifications, Storyboarding, iPad, ES6 Promises, UI Testing, AVFoundation, WebSockets, CI/CD Pipelines, Streaming
JSON, Realm, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Microsoft SQL Server
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Moscow University for Industry and Finance "Synergy" - Moscow, Russia
Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 4, Service Communication Applications
Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft® Certified Technology Specialist: .NET Framework 4, Data Access