iOS Developer2020 - 2021Stochastic Systems LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: Swift, iOS, WebRTC, UIKit, Bash, AVFoundation
- Redesigned the whole application using new mockups.
- Fixed application bugs, including memory issues and WebRTC communication.
- Supported existing integration tests and wrote new tests for redesigned screens.
Senior iOS Developer2019 - 2020Alpina Digital
Technologies: CocoaPods, React Native, RxSwift, ES6 Promises, AsyncDisplayKit, Realm, Swift, Xcode, CocoaTouch, Swift 4, Fastlane, Mobile Architecture, REST APIs, Agile, Continuous Deployment, Docker, Bash, Docker Compose, Charles Proxy, TeamCity, AVFoundation, ReSwift
- Implemented a video player for online education courses and supported streaming playback and playlists.
- Supported a CI pipeline and implemented new conditional builds for different customers.
- Created a statistics module used to gather usage statistics, e.g., how long a user read a book, watched a video, or listened to an audiobook.
- Managed the submitting and approval process to the App Store.
Senior iOS Developer2018 - 2019ADW
Technologies: CocoaPods, Git, Core Data, RxSwift, WebSockets, iOS, Swift, Xcode, CocoaTouch, Swift 4, Fastlane, REST APIs, Agile, Jira, Bash, Charles Proxy
- Implemented new an in-app chat using WebSockets (replacement for old chat that used HTTP GET for updates).
- Worked on referral program feature. Added new screens for referral program management.
- Supported the company's CI server for mobile applications.
- Reworked a mobile app's startup logic to allow the fastest startup, which also reduced the app's download size.
- Implemented in-app calls using VoxImplant iOS framework.
- Managed App Store submitting and approval process.
- Reworked massive storyboard into xibs (one per screen).
Senior iOS Developer2016 - 2018Lognex
Technologies: Carthage, CocoaPods, Git, RxSwift, Realm, iOS, Swift, Xcode, CocoaTouch, Swift 4, iPad, Fastlane, REST APIs, GitHub, Jira, Bash, ReSwift
- Developed a synchronization module for a POS application.
- Implemented an adaptive interface for the iPad version of the POS application.
- Wrote UI automation tests using the Appium SDK for cross platform testing.
- Managed a small team of three developers (including myself).
- Created various reusable UI components for mobile applications.
- Developed calculation logic for discounts in POS App.
- Built a wrapper around a C library for a receipt printer (for a POS application).
Senior Engineer2007 - 2016RN-Inform
Technologies: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, .NET
- Created a customizable data loader for SmartPlant Foundation.
- Developed a custom data-mapping tool used for loading assets from SmartPlant P&ID into SmartPlant Foundation (with the ability to specify custom properties and relations between objects).
- Built and supported a variety of client and server API for SmartPlant Foundation.
- Created a data-synchronization tool used for automatic nightly syncs between two SPF servers.
- Developed a custom abstraction layer around default SPF API using Castle Dynamic Proxy.