iOS Developer2021 - 2021DIGITAL SPRING MARKETING AND ADVERTISING INC. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Swift, iOS, CI/CD Pipelines, TeamCity, Streaming
- Implemented Continuous Deployment pipeline for the application using fastlane and TeamCity server. Also configured and built servers.
- Worked on the "Live Stream" feature, which allows users to do live streams (solo or groups up to nine people). Implemented UI and DSK integration.
- Collaborated on code refactoring (moving generic code into submodules), submodule, and dependency modifications to allow the app to compile with Bitcode. Performed code review.
iOS Developer2020 - 2021Stochastic Systems LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: Swift, iOS, WebRTC, UIKit, Bash, AVFoundation
- Redesigned the whole application using new mockups.
- Fixed application bugs, including memory issues and WebRTC communication.
- Supported existing integration tests and wrote new tests for redesigned screens.
Senior iOS Developer2019 - 2020Alpina Digital
Technologies: CocoaPods, React Native, RxSwift, ES6 Promises, AsyncDisplayKit, Realm, Swift, Xcode, Cocoa Touch, Swift 4, Fastlane, Mobile Architecture, REST APIs, Agile, Continuous Deployment, Docker, Bash, Docker Compose, Charles Proxy, TeamCity, AVFoundation, ReSwift, Agile Software Development, iOS, Push Notifications
- Implemented a video player for online education courses and supported streaming playback and playlists.
- Supported a CI pipeline and implemented new conditional builds for different customers.
- Created a statistics module used to gather usage statistics, e.g., how long a user read a book, watched a video, or listened to an audiobook.
- Managed the submitting and approval process to the App Store.
Senior iOS Developer2018 - 2019ADW
Technologies: CocoaPods, Git, Core Data, RxSwift, WebSockets, iOS, Swift, Xcode, Cocoa Touch, Swift 4, Fastlane, REST APIs, Agile, Jira, Bash, Charles Proxy
- Implemented new an in-app chat using WebSockets (replacement for old chat that used HTTP GET for updates).
- Worked on referral program feature. Added new screens for referral program management.
- Supported the company's CI server for mobile applications.
- Reworked a mobile app's startup logic to allow the fastest startup, which also reduced the app's download size.
- Implemented in-app calls using VoxImplant iOS framework.
- Managed App Store submitting and approval process.
- Reworked massive storyboard into xibs (one per screen).
Senior iOS Developer2016 - 2018Lognex
Technologies: Carthage, CocoaPods, Git, RxSwift, Realm, iOS, Swift, Xcode, Cocoa Touch, Swift 4, iPad, Fastlane, REST APIs, GitHub, Jira, Bash, ReSwift, Agile Software Development
- Developed a synchronization module for a POS application.
- Implemented an adaptive interface for the iPad version of the POS application.
- Wrote UI automation tests using the Appium SDK for cross platform testing.
- Managed a small team of three developers (including myself).
- Created various reusable UI components for mobile applications.
- Developed calculation logic for discounts in POS App.
- Built a wrapper around a C library for a receipt printer (for a POS application).
Senior Engineer2007 - 2016RN-Inform
Technologies: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, .NET, Windows, C#
- Created a customizable data loader for SmartPlant Foundation.
- Developed a custom data-mapping tool used for loading assets from SmartPlant P&ID into SmartPlant Foundation (with the ability to specify custom properties and relations between objects).
- Built and supported a variety of client and server API for SmartPlant Foundation.
- Created a data-synchronization tool used for automatic nightly syncs between two SPF servers.
- Developed a custom abstraction layer around default SPF API using Castle Dynamic Proxy.