Verified Expert in Engineering
Software Engineer and Web Developer
Anton is a software engineer passionate about computer science and programming. He excels at integrating reliable technologies and achieving business goals. His strong experience makes him extremely capable of working on projects of any size. Anton cares about automated workflow, good documentation, and effective processes.
Git, Terminal, MacOS, Linux
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a web-based CRM system built with four programming languages and multiple technologies.
Senior Software Engineer
- Contributed to infrastructure setup and migration of existing Python services into AWS, optimized slow requests, and improved overall codebase stability.
- Designed and developed different in-house CLI-tools using Go, Node.js, Python (e.g., CI/CD tools), a reverse proxy for CRM, build tools, and monitoring.
- Worked on an in-house chat solution to connect call center agents and customers on a public website using Redis, Python, Web Sockets, and Twilio.
- Designed and implemented an internal CRM system using Electron, Node.js, and React.
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed and owned a command line tool for bootstrapping Launchpad components.
- Launched a web platform that allows developers to use and control GetSocial SDK features in their mobile apps.
- Designed and developed back-end systems for SDK using Python and front-end for Developer Control Panel.
- Built web applications of varying complexity within the team of remote developers.
- Set up the strategy of development practices including the choice of tools and standards.
- Worked on different web applications, mostly for the corporate sector.
- Became a lead developer in the team, with interaction with the end customer.
- Coordinated tasks between team members.
- Developed an internal CRM system.
Express.js, Redux, Bootstrap 3, Bootstrap 3+, gRPC, Flask, Angular, Django, Zend Framework, AngularJS, Jinja, Electron
REST APIs, Node.js, React, WebRTC, D3.js
NPM, Git, Ansible, Flow, Terminal, Jenkins, Apache
Web Development, Migration, Software, Software Consultant, Full-stack, Software Architecture, Architecture, Optimization, Domain-driven Design (DDD), Algorithms, Data Structures, Data Visualization, Software Development, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), FastAPI
DevOps, Functional Programming, Data-driven Design, Agile Software Development
Amazon EC2, Heroku, Twilio, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Firebase, AWS Lambda, LAMP, Linux, MacOS, Azure
MySQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), NoSQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
Master's Degree in Computer Science
State University - Saratov