Senior Developer2016 - PRESENTAtlassian
Technologies: TypeScript, React, Redux
- Developed multilingual user interfaces, document rendering, and regressing testing.
- Contributed to SLI, SLO, PDV, SOX, BAU, monitoring, and analytics.
- Worked across different teams and over three different time zones.
- Led the UI development for my department.
Lead Developer2008 - PRESENTEsosedi
- Developed a map engine capable of storing, processing, and displaying millions of POI in a most efficient way.
- Developed a comment system capable to handle tens of thousand commons on a single page.
- Developed efficient algorithms to process, send to the client-side and display complex polygon forming administrative divisions.
- Created the majority of the graphics pipeline, from VML to WebGL, and all the rocket science to handle it 24/365/60FPS.
PHP Developer2009 - 2010GdeEtotDom.ru
- Created a real estate search experience, augmented with map view with the first class, and the first-on-the-market client-side data clustering.
- Created a sophisticated data-driven sell-house experience, full of custom selects, autocompletes and options dependent on each other.
- Implemented the first Google Map v3 integration in Russia and the first Streetview (self captured) solution in Russia.
C++ Developer2009 - 2009Wikimapia
Technologies: PHP, C++, Cairo, Antigrain
- Created a real-time server-side renderer for the cartographic information serving up to 2k requests per second for the last ten years, powering up the Wikimapia.
- Refactored Wikimapia server side to act better in a render farm (16 servers) environment.
C++ Developer2002 - 2008CTcom
Technologies: C, C++
- Developed VoIP solutions from the hardware point of view.
- Implemented EDSS (Q.931) protocol using finite state machines.
- Migrated control service from Win32 to POSIX environment.