Chief Software Architect2019 - PRESENTAn Online Freelance Agency
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Software Architecture, APIs, GraphQL, AWS Lambda, System Advisor Model (SAM), AWS, .NET Core, C#
- Created a new customer relationship management (CRM) project from scratch, using .NET Core and AWS. It is a fully serverless application with AppSync, DynamoDB, Cognito, and Lambdas for improved business logic.
- Designed a GraphQL API schema with AWS AppSync for web and mobile client apps.
- Wrote unit, integration, and end-to-end tests for the project with C#, NUnit, and Selenium.
- Released and deployed the project with Jenkins, Docker, and AWS.
- Wrote specifications and technical-decision documents for a new project.
Software Architect2018 - 2019An Online Freelance Agency
Technologies: Legacy Code, Refactoring, APIs, NUnit, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET Web API, .NET Core, .NET, C#
- Refactored and improved code of different legacy projects, mostly CRM systems.
- Cleaned up the code according to the company style guide.
- Wrote unit tests for the project preparing it for refactoring.
- Reviewed other developers' code and pull requests.
Lead Developer2017 - 2018Mercury Development, Inc.
- Supported both the back-end and front-end parts for an event and meeting application.
- Defined main technologies for the project. For example, I added TypeScript for the client-side.
- Developed internal utilities and tools for quick and easy work with the user database. Part of them was included in the administration part of the application.
- Reviewed the code of other team members.
Lead Developer2013 - 2017SMS-Automation, Ltd.
- Automated a grid of Russian hydro-power plants. The project was built with microservices architecture, ASP.NET Web API, AngularJS, and Angular.
- Created this project from scratch, leading a team of four members.
- Worked in all project roles from business analyst to end user implementer.
- Mentored junior members and developed code review and pair programming sessions.
- Created a custom reporting system with C# Roslyn services and CKEditor as a report template editor. System supported exporting reports to HTML, PDF, and XLSX.
Software Developer2010 - 2013SMS-Information Technologies, Ltd.
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework, Silverlight, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), C#
- Created set of applications with WPF and WCF to automatize report system of the power stations.
- Developed core features directly related to business value such as custom reports.
Software Developer2009 - 2010SamTelecom, Ltd.
Technologies: InterBase, Delphi
- Supported a telecommunications billing system for one of the largest providers in the region.
Software Developer2007 - 2009MicroServices, Ltd.
- Created many small utilities for cleaning the Windows registry, performing data back up and restore, and blog manager functions.