Anton is a senior C# developer with over ten years of experience developing both native (WinForms, WPF) and web (ASP.NET) applications for .NET and .NET Core platforms. He has expertise in leading teams, mentoring developers, automating processes, and developing web applications' front-end. He writes exceptionally clean code and is a stickler for testing, ensuring accuracy and stability.
ExperienceMicrosoft SQL Server - 10 yearsC# - 10 years.NET - 10 yearsAPI Development - 8 yearsASP.NET Web API - 6 yearsDocker - 2 years.NET Core - 2 yearsASP.NET Core - 2 years
Mercurial, Git, ReSharper, Visual Studio, Windows
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on is automating a grid of Russian hydro-power plants.
Chief Software Architect
An Online Freelance Agency
- Created a new customer relationship management (CRM) project from scratch, using .NET Core and AWS. It is a fully serverless application with AppSync, DynamoDB, Cognito, and Lambdas for improved business logic.
- Designed a GraphQL API schema with AWS AppSync for web and mobile client apps.
- Wrote unit, integration, and end-to-end tests for the project with C#, NUnit, and Selenium.
- Released and deployed the project with Jenkins, Docker, and AWS.
- Wrote specifications and technical-decision documents for a new project.
An Online Freelance Agency
- Refactored and improved code of different legacy projects, mostly CRM systems.
- Cleaned up the code according to the company style guide.
- Wrote unit tests for the project preparing it for refactoring.
- Reviewed other developers' code and pull requests.
Mercury Development, Inc.
- Supported both the back-end and front-end parts for an event and meeting application.
- Defined main technologies for the project. For example, I added TypeScript for the client-side.
- Developed internal utilities and tools for quick and easy work with the user database. Part of them was included in the administration part of the application.
- Reviewed the code of other team members.
- Automated a grid of Russian hydro-power plants. The project was built with microservices architecture, ASP.NET Web API, AngularJS, and Angular.
- Created this project from scratch, leading a team of four members.
- Worked in all project roles from business analyst to end user implementer.
- Mentored junior members and developed code review and pair programming sessions.
- Created a custom reporting system with C# Roslyn services and CKEditor as a report template editor. System supported exporting reports to HTML, PDF, and XLSX.
SMS-Information Technologies, Ltd.
- Created set of applications with WPF and WCF to automatize report system of the power stations.
- Developed core features directly related to business value such as custom reports.
- Supported a telecommunications billing system for one of the largest providers in the region.
- Created many small utilities for cleaning the Windows registry, performing data back up and restore, and blog manager functions.
Json.NET, NUnit, ASP.NET Core 2, Newtonsoft JSON, .NET 2, .NET 3, .NET 4, .NET 5, .NET Core, .NET, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Web API, ADO.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET MVC 5, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), ASP.NET Identity, ASP.NET Core MVC, Swagger, Entity Framework Core, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), ASP.NET, AngularJS, Knockout (Knockout.js), Razor Pages, MVC Razor, Razor, Blazor, Bootstrap
Web API, Web API 2, LINQ, API Development, Moq, Fluent API, JSON API, Windows Forms (WinForms), SignalR, AutoMapper, Moment.js, Jira REST API, Entity Framework, jQuery, Node.js, Selenium WebDriver
Visual Studio, Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual Studio, LINQ to SQL, MSTest, ReSharper, Subversion (SVN), VSTest, SQL Management Studio, Bitbucket, MSBuild, GitLab, GitLab CI/CD, Microsoft Excel, Git, GitHub, Jira, Mercurial, xUnit, xUnit.net, Microsoft Access, AWS CloudFormation, AWS AppSync, MS Silverlight
Code First, REST, Dependency Injection, Back-end Architecture, Unit Testing, Test-driven Development (TDD), Agile Software Development, Waterfall Development, Extreme Programming, Scrum, Agile, Kanban, Microservices, Refactoring
Windows, Microsoft, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda, Oracle, Azure
JSON, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Amazon DynamoDB, InterBase
EF6 Code First, DI, API Design, APIs, Web App Development, CSV, CSV Import, CSV Export, CSV File Processing, Back-end, Back-end Development, Performance, Ajax, Legacy Code, Software Architecture
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Samara State Technical Univercity - Samara, Russian