Software Architect2018 - PRESENTCrossover
Technologies: C#, .NET, ASP.NET Web API, MSSQL, NUnit
- Imported projects that were bought by the company to our infrastructure using GitHub, AWS, and Jenkins.
- Wrote unit tests for the project preparing it for refactoring.
- Cleaned up and refactored projects according to the company style guide.
- Reviewed other developers' code and pull requests.
- Wrote end-to-end tests for the critical project sections.
Lead developer2017 - 2018Mercury Development, Inc.
- Supported both the client-side and server-side for an event and meeting application.
- Defined main technologies for the project. For example, I added TypeScript for the client-side.
- Reviewed the code of other team members.
Lead developer2013 - 2017SMS-Automation, Ltd.
- Worked on a project to automate a grid of Russian hydro-power plants.
- Created this project from scratch, leading the team of four members.
- Worked in all project roles from business analyst to end-user implementer.
- Mentored junior members and developed code review and pair programming sessions.
Software Developer2010 - 2013SMS-Information Technologies, Ltd.
Technologies: C#, WPF, Silverlight, Entity Framework, MSSQL
- Supported different types of report applications for power stations.
- Developed core features directly related to business value such as custom reports.
Software Developer2009 - 2010SamTelecom, Ltd.
Technologies: Delphi, InterBaseDB
- Supported a telecommunications billing system for one of the largest providers in the region.
Software Developer2007 - 2009MicroServices, Ltd.
- Created many small utilities for cleaning the Windows registry, performing data back up and restore, and blog manager functions.