Verified Expert in Engineering
Anton is a software developer and technical consultant with over ten years of experience in creating desktop-distributed applications using the most modern frameworks and methodologies. He has expertise in all stages of design, implementation, and deployment of information systems in both desktop and web areas.
Git, TFS, WebStorm, Visual Studio, Windows
The most amazing...
...application I've coded was a distributed information system that gathers and transfers data to a central server, implemented in many Russian cities.
Canopy, Pte., Ltd.
- Developed a PDF parsing application for table data extraction, based on XML metadata.
- Developed a web application for aggregated data management: accounts, prices, securities, and price sources.
- Optimized performance for memory and CPU consumption.
- Developed code for importing finance data from Bloomberg Data License and other manual sources.
- Reviewed architecture, code, and release processes.
Blueberry Consultants, Ltd.
- Designed and implemented an HTML page annotating tool using Raphael, Rangy, and jQuery.
- Optimized and refactored existing JS code for speed and memory conservation.
- Created a universal printer driver using Google Docs and Bonjour.
- Implemented RTL support for an existing application.
- Added XPS support in a PDF annotating application.
Senior Software Developer
- Developed technical architecture and UI designs for complex distributed desktop applications.
- Built and implemented an efficient and flexible protocol for navigation and other kinds of data transfer via GSM.
- Implemented an automatic system creating installation and patch packages using WIX and TFS build server.
- Created a template and markup-based report generating framework.
- Implemented a database versioning system.
- Created a tool that provides an automatic update of the application.
Class for Caching
Onboard Forest Fire Monitoring Control System
PDF Form Filler
LINQ, Win32 API, Windows Forms (WinForms), Raphaël, Google Closure, Entity Framework, jQuery, Task Parallel Library (TPL)
.NET Core, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Framework (WCF), AngularJS, ADO.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Entity, .NET, Bootstrap
Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Excel, TFS, WiX, SQL Management Studio, Subversion (SVN), Google Docs, Visual Studio, WebStorm, ELK (Elastic Stack), MSBuild, ReSharper, Notepad++, Fiddler, Windows Installer, Git
Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), REST, Design Patterns, Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
JSON, OpenXML, Microsoft SQL Server, Redis, MongoDB, MySQL
Lambda Functions, Multithreading, TFS Build & Release Management, Ajax, Caching
Ph.D. Degree in Computer Engineering
Tomsk Polytechnic University - Tomsk
Solution Architect Associate
Certified Agile Professiona
Pro: Designing and Developing Windows Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4