C# Developer in Tomsk, Tomsk Oblast, Russia
Tead Lead2015 - PRESENTCanopy, Pte., Ltd.
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, Redis, ELK
- Developed a PDF parsing application for table data extraction, based on XML metadata.
- Developed a web application for aggregated data management: accounts, prices, securities, and price sources.
- Optimized performance for memory and CPU consumption.
- Developed code for importing finance data from Bloomberg Data License and other manual sources.
- Reviewed architecture, code, and release processes.
Software Developer2013 - 2015Blueberry Consultants, Ltd.
- Designed and implemented an HTML page annotating tool using Raphael, Rangy, and jQuery.
- Optimized and refactored existing JS code for speed and memory conservation.
- Created a universal printer driver using Google Docs and Bonjour.
- Implemented RTL support for an existing application.
- Added XPS support in a PDF annotating application.
Senior Software Developer2006 - 2013INCOM, Ltd.
Technologies: Winforms, WCF, WPF, OpenXML, WIX, SQL, SQL Server, TFS, TFS Build
- Developed technical architecture and UI designs for complex distributed desktop applications.
- Built and implemented an efficient and flexible protocol for navigation and other kinds of data transfer via GSM.
- Implemented an automatic system creating installation and patch packages using WIX and TFS build server.
- Created a template and markup-based report generating framework.
- Implemented a database versioning system.
- Created a tool that provides an automatic update of the application.
- Onboard Forest Fire Monitoring Control System (Development)
An application designed specifically to monitor forest fire situations. Features include vector maps, GPS tracking, track re-coding, real-time data communication (navigation data, fire information, other information related to danger situations), and reports generating. The main requirement of the app was reliability.
- Yasen Project (Development)
A distributed telecommunications system for gathering, transmitting, and processing forest fire data. The system includes many minor nodes with Yasen installed. Every workstation includes modules for data input, preprocessing, and transmission. The major node has a specific Yasen instance which receives all the data, processes it, publishes it to third-party governmental systems, and generates over a hundred kinds of reports.
- PDF Form Filler (Development)http://www.bbconsult.co.uk/resources/freesoftware/pdfformfiller
PDF Form Filler is a free program that enables users to fill in and print PDF forms, even those that can't be filled in using Adobe Reader!
- A Deep Dive into Entity Framework Performance When Using "Contains" (Publication)Entity Framework is a great tool, but in some cases its performance is slow. One such case arises when complex queries use "Contains". Join Toptal .NET Developer Anton Shkuratov in exploring how performance issues can be mitigated and finding the best approach to this type of complex queries.
Libraries/APIsLINQ, Win32 API, WinForms, Raphaël, jQuery, Task Parallel Library (TPL)
FrameworksWindows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Framework (WCF), AngularJS, ADO.NET, Entity, .NET, Bootstrap
ToolsMicrosoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Excel, TFS, WiX, SQL Management Studio, Subversion (SVN), MSBuild, ReSharper, Notepad++, Fiddler, Windows Installer, Git
ParadigmsSOA, REST, Design Patterns, Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
StorageJSON, MongoDB, MySQL
OtherLambda Functions, Multithreading, Ajax
- Ph.D. degree in Computer Engineering2003 - 2011Tomsk Polytechnic University - Tomsk
- Security+JANUARY 2018 - JANUARY 2021CompTIA
- Solution Architect AssociateDECEMBER 2016 - DECEMBER 2018AWS
- Certified Agile ProfessionaSEPTEMBER 2016 - PRESENTIC Agile
- Pro: Designing and Developing Windows Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4MARCH 2014 - PRESENTMicrosoft