Senior Software Developer2014 - 2016Epam
Technologies: C++11, Java, Corba, Linux, Python, PowerShell Scripting
- Created a sophisticated build system that incorporated SVN and synchronized changes from a Windows station to a remote Linux box and executed the build on the other side.
- Added new features to the back-end of a risk analysis system in the investment banking infrastructure ( C++11).
- Updating the system for integration testing of the back-end.
Senior Software Developer2013 - 2014FileWave
Technologies: C++, Objective C, Qt, Boost, Python, Windows, Linux, OS X
- Created a multi-platform C++ application.
- Wrote UI and integration tests.
- Created a module to gather application usage statistics.
- Integrated LDAP information for status reporting.
Senior Software Developer2010 - 2013GlobalLogic
Technologies: .NET, C#, C++, Windows CE, ThreadX
- Created business logic for handheld devices controlling insulin delivery pumps.
- Providing access for a C# application to a Windows CE driver layer.
- Creating a sophisticated scripting engine to test communication between handheld devices and insulin pumps, with the ability to simulate any side in the testing environment.
- Created a quad-copter stabilization system.
Software Developer2007 - 2010FabulaTech
Technologies: C/C++, Windows CE, Windows NT, Win32 API, MFC, Kernel drivers, System service
- Created state-of-the-art USB redirection on Windows CE platform.
- Built a serial port redirect and simulation on Windows CE.
- Developed a fax device simulator connected to virtual serial port to be able to get fax transmissions through the internet.