Senior Software Developer2014 - 2016Epam
Technologies: Windows PowerShell, Python, Linux, CORBA, Java, C++11
- Created a sophisticated build system that incorporated SVN and synchronized changes from a Windows station to a remote Linux box and executed the build on the other side.
- Added new features to the back-end of a risk analysis system in the investment banking infrastructure ( C++11).
- Updating the system for integration testing of the back-end.
Senior Software Developer2013 - 2014FileWave
Technologies: OS X, Linux, Windows, Python, Boost, Qt, Objective-C, C++
- Created a multi-platform C++ application.
- Wrote UI and integration tests.
- Created a module to gather application usage statistics.
- Integrated LDAP information for status reporting.
Senior Software Developer2010 - 2013GlobalLogic
Technologies: ThreadX, Windows CE, C++, C#, .NET
- Created business logic for handheld devices controlling insulin delivery pumps.
- Providing access for a C# application to a Windows CE driver layer.
- Creating a sophisticated scripting engine to test communication between handheld devices and insulin pumps, with the ability to simulate any side in the testing environment.
- Created a quad-copter stabilization system.
Software Developer2007 - 2010FabulaTech
Technologies: System Service & Hardware Control, Windows Kernel Drivers, Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC), Win32 API, Windows, Windows CE, C++, C
- Created state-of-the-art USB redirection on Windows CE platform.
- Built a serial port redirect and simulation on Windows CE.
- Developed a fax device simulator connected to virtual serial port to be able to get fax transmissions through the internet.