Anton is a solid developer and administrator with more than a decade of experience in the IT industry. Much of the work has been in automatizing, monitoring, and supporting server clusters in environments with multiple data centers. He's strongest technically in Python and enjoys using it in most of his scripts, but he also is well-versed in Bash and C/C++. He also has worked with automatizing systems like SaltStack, CFEngine, Ansible, and Chef.
ExperienceLinux - 10 yearsDocker - 8 yearsPython - 5 yearsAmazon EC2 - 5 yearsAnsible - 4 yearsMySQL - 3 yearsJenkins - 3 yearsSaltStack - 3 years
MacOS, Bash, Vim Text Editor, Subversion (SVN), Git, Linux, Unix, Go, Snowflake, Machine Learning Operations (MLOps), PostgreSQL
The most amazing...
...thing I've writen was a system that calculated the host's traffic counters and represented them via projections.
ETF Flows, LLC
- Migrated several apps to docker and automated deployment.
- Wrote different playbooks to manage servers and applications in Digital Ocean.
- Automated the server's set up process with Terraform and Ansible.
- Changed observability with Grafana, Prometheus, and ELK.
DevOps Team Leader
- Managed the DevOps team, gave performance reviews and was on call for the duration of the project.
- Automated CI/CD procedures with Jenkins and Github actions.
- Improved technologies by migrating to Kubernetes, optimizing the network part, and changing databases.
- Set up, upgraded, managed, and deployed Kubernetes clusters.
Senior System Administrator | Team Leader | Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
- Automated the deployment process with Teamcity and configuration built Debian packages.
- Wrote the monitoring agent for every server. This agent collected information about the net, CPU, and different program specific information as a counter and send it to a graph system.
- Developed the generator for monitoring checks of thousands of servers and assembling the information about network topology and location.
- Created web pages with Flask for displaying different types of information; it was mostly with different graphs.
- Migrated a website from GoDaddy/DO to AWS.
- Implemented automation around the soft installation.
- Setup a new staging/development environment.
Head of the Operation Group (DevOps)
- Supported clusters with real time video content.
- Monitored and provided automation with Chef..
- Developed automation deployment with Chef and Fabric.
System Administrator and Senior System Administrator
- Wrote automation deployment software.
- Distributed support for a few data centers projects.
- Worked a great deal with Linux especially on the network subsystem.
- Wrote automation scripts using Perl, Python, and Bash.
- Worked as the team lead in an operation group.
- Created modification clusters that work in an IPv6 only environment using a Linux environment and checked for bugs with internal software.
Data Center, Help Desk, and Office Support Engineer
- Helped the website with aggregating information from monitoring servers using Perl and C.
- Coded a website to aggregate information about servers all from several sources into one place.
- Provided engineering support for the data centers.
- Communicated with users at the help desk.
SaltStack, Grafana, GitLab, GitLab CI/CD, GitHub, NGINX, Ansible, Terraform, Amazon CloudFront CDN, Jenkins, MS Exchange, Amazon EKS, Jira, Git, Subversion (SVN), Vim Text Editor, Chef, Munin, Keepalived, Nagios, Ngrok, Traefik
DevOps, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD)
Ubuntu, Linux, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon EC2, Debian Linux, Docker, DigitalOcean, Unix, MacOS
Amazon Route 53, Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), Systems Monitoring, DNS, Prometheus, CI/CD Pipelines, System Administration, Cloudflare, Office 365, Machine Learning Operations (MLOps), Tools, Akamai, HAProxy, TCP/IP, Graphite, Unix Shell Scripting
CFEngine 3, Flask, Bootstrap
MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, IP Virtual Server (IPVS), Google Cloud, Azure Active Directory
Incomplete Bachelor's Degree in Applied Mathematics
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology - Dolgoprudniy, Russia