DevOps engineer2020 - 2021ETF Flows, LLC
Technologies: Ansible, Docker, Traefik, NGINX, MySQL, Terraform
- Migrated several apps to docker and automated deployment.
- Wrote different playbooks to manage servers and applications in Digital Ocean.
- Automated the server's set up process with Terraform and Ansible.
- Changed observability with Grafana, Prometheus, and ELK.
DevOps Team Leader2019 - 2021BetPawa
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes, MySQL, Google Cloud, Amazon CloudFront CDN, Akamai, Linux, Jenkins
- Managed the DevOps team, gave performance reviews and was on call for the duration of the project.
- Automated CI/CD procedures with Jenkins and Github actions.
- Improved technologies by migrating to Kubernetes, optimizing the network part, and changing databases.
- Set up, upgraded, managed, and deployed Kubernetes clusters.
Senior System Administrator | Team Leader | Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)2014 - 2019Yandex
- Automated the deployment process with Teamcity and configuration built Debian packages.
- Wrote the monitoring agent for every server. This agent collected information about the net, CPU, and different program specific information as a counter and send it to a graph system.
- Developed the generator for monitoring checks of thousands of servers and assembling the information about network topology and location.
- Created web pages with Flask for displaying different types of information; it was mostly with different graphs.
System Administrator2018 - 2018Neoncoat
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Git, Jenkins
- Migrated a website from GoDaddy/DO to AWS.
- Implemented automation around the soft installation.
- Setup a new staging/development environment.
Head of the Operation Group (DevOps)2013 - 2014NPTV
Technologies: IP Virtual Server (IPVS), Fabric, Chef, Keepalived, HAProxy, C, Python
- Supported clusters with real time video content.
- Monitored and provided automation with Chef..
- Developed automation deployment with Chef and Fabric.
System Administrator and Senior System Administrator2007 - 2013Yandex
Technologies: Tools, Linux, System Administration, Bash, Python, Perl
- Wrote automation deployment software.
- Distributed support for a few data centers projects.
- Worked a great deal with Linux especially on the network subsystem.
- Wrote automation scripts using Perl, Python, and Bash.
- Worked as the team lead in an operation group.
- Created modification clusters that work in an IPv6 only environment using a Linux environment and checked for bugs with internal software.
Data Center, Help Desk, and Office Support Engineer2005 - 2007Yandex
Technologies: C, Linux
- Helped the website with aggregating information from monitoring servers using Perl and C.
- Coded a website to aggregate information about servers all from several sources into one place.
- Provided engineering support for the data centers.
- Communicated with users at the help desk.