Salesforce Consultant | Developer | Admin (4x Certified)2018 - PRESENTFreelance
- Recently transitioned from a full-time employee at Monster Worldwide to a freelancer/contractor.
- Successfully worked remotely with Monster as my main client.
Principal Business Systems Analyst2008 - PRESENTMonster Worldwide CZ s.r.o.
Technologies: Siebel, Salesforce
- Worked as a lead business analyst, Salesforce administrator, and Salesforce developer.
- Retired Siebel and migrated over 1,200 global users, data, and processes to the Salesforce platform.
- Logged and prioritized user stories, managed product backlog, and organized user stories into sprints.
- Conducted design workshops with business leads to clarify and define requirements.
- Performed point-and-click Salesforce configuration and admin tasks.
- Mostly focused on Service Cloud (Service Console, Cases, Knowledge, and other related objects), data migration, roles and profiles definition, workflows, and Case assignment rules.
- Assisted an external implementation partner with the design, testing, and development of custom Email-to-Case routing process and customer-facing Knowledge portals.
- Developed Apex classes and triggers, Visualforce with custom controllers, and public-facing Force.com Sites.
- Migrated a configuration from developer to testing sandboxes (Change Sets, Ant, and MavensMate).
- Worked on Apex test classes to increase the overall code coverage.
Senior Consultant2003 - 2008Extraprise (now QuickPivot)
- Worked as a technical architect on a Siebel 7.8 field service for General Dynamics (Chantilly, VA, USA).
- Implemented a Siebel 6.2 to 7.8 upgrade, as a data architect and lead developer, for Harris Corporation (Melbourne, FL, USA).
- Analyzed business requirements and led the development of a Siebel call list/contact management system.
- Researched and analyzed the business and accordingly implemented a Siebel 6.0.2 to 7.7 upgrade for Sony Computer Entertainment America (Foster City, CA, USA).
- Analyzed the data and implemented a Siebel/Softrax integration for WebMD (Tampa, FL, USA).
- Wrote a presales assessment for RealNetworks.
- Migrated the Siebel marketing data for Pfizer (Wakefield, MA, USA).
- Supported several Siebel development upgrades and wore many hats for Itron, Inc. (Spokane, WA, USA). Implemented the Siebel 7.5 Call Center as a testing coordinator, Siebel 7.5 Forecasting and Siebel 7.5 eEvents as a business analyst/developer, and Siebel 7.5 Marketing with marketing support.