Freelance2012 - PRESENTMobile Apps Developer
Technologies: Protobuf, Memcached, Jetty, iBeacons, Rx, Swift, Objective-C, iOS, Kotlin, Java, Android
- Developed Android applications for Polish and French branches of Sanitech.
- Created iOS and Android app CityBcon for AerLingus - an offline Dublin City Guide including support for iBeacons-triggered special offers and information (iBeacons in iOS only).
- Built Android app for Polish startup - prototype of a social network allowing users to organize events based on location.
- Created a web application presenting complicated Excel documents as web forms based on Google Docs for UK-based architecture office.
- Developed the prototype of a very fast message exchange server based on Jetty, Memcached, and Protobuf.
Android and iOS developer2017 - 2019Rasoul Holdings (via Toptal)
Technologies: Firebase, Dagger 2, Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Retrofit, RxSwift, RxJava, Swift, Kotlin, iOS, Android
- Developed Android social media related app Tudoo.
- Co-developed iOS version of Tudoo app.
- Developed new Android version of language-exchange app Idyoma.
Senior Android and iOS Developer2013 - 2017Mobile-5 (London)
Technologies: Libraries, ReactiveX, Swift, Objective-C, iOS, Java, Android
- Developed apps for both big, established companies (camera producer, big transportation company, events organizers, fast-food chain, newspaper publisher) and startups (social apps, augmented reality app, etc).
- Contributed to both iOS and Android native apps (depending on project requirements), using each platform best practices and a number of different libraries.
Developer, Technical Team Leader2005 - 2011PB Polsoft (Poland)
- Contributed to different projects in different roles for government agencies, banks, and telecom companies (like WBK, ministry of environment, TPSA).
- Served as developer, architect, technical leader, and team leader depending on the project.
- Managed teams of up to 20 people.
- Designed system architectures.
- Developed all of the projects using enterprise-level software stack (like J2EE), and designed to work in multi-user, concurrent environment with emphasis put on security, consistency, and correctness.
Developer, Team Leader2002 - 2005Wokiss Association (Poland)
Technologies: MySQL, PHP
- Designed and developed proprietary public information portal system (including CMS) successfully deployed in over 150 polish local government offices.
- Managed a team of several developers, graphic designers and consultants.