Antonio Guilherme Ferreira Viggiano
Verified Expert in Engineering
Antonio has been working as a developer and technology leader for the past ten years in multiple roles, from senior software engineer to tech lead to CTO. His primary skills are React/Node.js, TypeScript, AWS, and Blockchain (Solidity, Hardhat, Foundry). He is currently a co-founder and CTO at Falco, a web3 gaming publisher. He developed the first versions of the company's ERC20/ERC721, whitelisted sale, and marketplace smart contracts.
TypeScript, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Solidity, Blockchain
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on was a fungible and non-fungible token marketplace in Solidity that served 100k web3 gamers.
Co-founder | CTO
- Developed Solidity contracts for ERC-721 NFTs, ERC-20 tokens, safelisted sales, and ERC-20/ERC-721 marketplace.
- Hired and managed a team of four blockchain developers in the release of the SDK v2, a more complex and optimized version of the first iteration I had created.
- Oversaw the game launch process of our games, resulting in over 10,000 web3 players.
Co-founder | CTO
R2U Augmented Reality & CGI
- Oversaw the deliverables for 10+ software developers, designers, and 3D artists with varying degrees of seniority.
- Scaled the company from 3 to 20+ employees and $0 to thousands in monthly recurring revenue, having launched different successful products.
- Managed the creation of Not Render Farm, a distributed render infrastructure deployed as an SOA on AWS capable of handling hundreds of thousands of frames in parallel.
- Used Terraform to allow quick set up of new environments, decoupling of microservices, and great scalability of Docker images to process render jobs.
- Developed the ID Verification platform in React and web3.js.
- Implemented security processes and automation tools such as Snyk.
- Oversaw the launch process of the ID Verification platform and provided production support and assistance.
Co-founder | Tech Lead
- Created a high-performance, column-oriented, distributed data store using C/C++ capable of processing terabytes of data in milliseconds.
- Led a group of four senior software developers and mentored them technically and in career development.
- Participated in the development of an interactive dashboard using React and Node.js.
- Contributed to integrating many different data sources and extracting terabytes of data from traditional data stores to our proprietary database using Node.js on AWS Lambda.
- Automated cluster management (creation, deletion, resharding, and more) tasks using Terraform, Docker, and Jenkins.
- Integrated system management tools to monitor the database system's latency, CPU, memory, and other indicators.
- Set up an Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana (ELK) stack to analyze database performance indicators.
Software Engineer Intern
Revmob Mobile Ad Network
- Led a task force that reduced web fraud by 80% by analyzing suspicious traffic from different data sources and request patterns.
- Led the integration team, which increased the eCPM of publishers by 15% by partnering with demand-side platforms (using Node.js) and adapting the network's software development kit to comply with new industry standards.
- Helped design and led the onboarding process for the company by structuring programming crash courses (Bash, Node.js), culture meetings, and other activities with new hires.
- Aided in restructuring the company's security policies by adopting AWS security guidelines (IAM, S3, KMS, and more).
- Managed a large Redis cluster and identified key bottlenecks, optimizing the platform's source code to reduce latency.
It crawls Etherscan and other blockchain explorers and uses open-source and custom tools to find potential vulnerabilities. Then, it sends a private message to project owners and notifies them of these issues.
These commands can have the same performance as Redis' native bitmaps for O(1) operations and be up to 8x faster for O(N) calls, according to microbenchmarks.
The project is one of the world's top ten most-starred Redis libraries.
Terraform AWS Elastisearch Cloudwatch Logshttps://github.com/notrenderfarm/terraform-aws-elasticsearch-cloudwatch-logs
Serverless Framework, Express.js
React, Node.js, Web3.js
Terraform, Git, Amazon Athena
Serverless Architecture, Agile, Scrum, Microservices
Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda, Docker, Linux, Blockchain, Ethereum, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
Redis, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch
Serverless, Amazon API Gateway, Cryptocurrency, Data Structures, Smart Contracts, Ethers.js, Ethereum Smart Contracts, Big Data, Algorithms, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Bitcoin, Lean Project Management, Data Mining, Solana
Bachelor's Degree in Mechatronics Engineering
Universidade de Sao Paulo - São Paulo, Brazil
Master's Degree in General Engineering
École Centrale de Marseille - Marseille, France
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring