Verified Expert in Engineering
Antonio is a full-stack developer known for his versatility. He built a client's entire internal infrastructure, including dual WAN HA networks, completed complex migrations from PHP to Java, and delivered an event-oriented content management system built with Angular and ASP.NET Core. Antonio enjoys contributing to new projects and creating solutions that improve company reach and customer experience.
MacOS, Linux, Java, Angular, TypeScript, SQL, Spring Boot
The most amazing...
...front-end project I developed was software used to visualize complex emotional, genetic, and legal relationships accessible on notebooks and tablets.
- Build the entire internal infrastructure for my company including dual WAN HA networks and server structures.
- Tracked bugs with YouTrack and used Prometheus with Grafana for metric data.
- Consulted customers about their infrastructure to resolve challenges related to their DevOps implementations.
Lead Angular Developer
- Coordinated a freshly assembled team for an existing project that was supposed to transition from a prototype to a finished product.
- Oversaw the code changes made by my team to control the quality of the codebase and the product.
- Was part of the team that worked with the scrum, including a dedicated scrum master, to be as agile as possible.
- Developed an event-oriented content management system with a built-in shop and call for paper and planning tools.
- Build an infrastructure for streaming an event with over 500 attendees.
- Developed a web application to visualize the genetic and social environment of an individual or a group to help understand their situations.
- Migrated a PHP application to microservices in Java.
- Tracked bugs with Jira and documented the project with Confluence.
- Reworked existing workflows and updated them with new technologies.
Event-oriented Content Management System
Software for Visualizing Emotional and Genetic Relations
inventory management software
Angular, .NET, Spring, .NET Core, Spring Boot, ASP, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Vaadin, Zend Framework
NgRx/store, REST APIs, jQuery, NgRx, Node.js, AG Grid, Lombok
Git, Syncfusion, KVM/Qemu, Keycloak
Linux, Ubuntu, Debian, Windows, Docker, Proxmox, Arch Linux, MacOS, Azure, CentOS
CI/CD Pipelines, Ubuntu Server, DevOps Engineer, Full-stack, Front-end, APIs, Back-end, Scaling, Performance, LXC, Responsive Web Apps, Migration, Accessibility, Gentoo, RESTful Microservices, SOAP
DevOps, Event-driven Programming, Microservices
Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Spring Data JPA, PostgreSQL